Looking for a quick wax recommendation

Chad1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I get my car washed every couple days, and I am looking for a wax, or ceramic that I could spray on afterwards and wipe off real quick. I don't mind doing mechanical work, but really don't care for spending alot of time waxing and polishing the car. Just looking for something quick and easy. I saw one that seemed to have good reviews. I think is was top coat f11 then there was another, but can't remember what it was to save my life. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
turtle wax ICE Seal n Shine

Boostamoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
I would recommend Opti-Coat Hyper Seal. The protection will last at least a month which will save you from having to reapply if every wash. It also shines well, and it's super slick like a wax.
Hyper seal is a little on the pricey side at $40 but a little goes a long way. I've had the same bottle for over a year and barely used 1/4 of it.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Try 303 touchless sealant. I used it on my daily and it does really well. Spray on while car is wet and hose off. That easy. I let it set for 40 seconds before rinsing off. Car feels slick and water and dirt slide off. Cheapest is Walmart online at $18.22

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I get my car washed every couple days, and I am looking for a wax, or ceramic that I could spray on afterwards and wipe off real quick. I don't mind doing mechanical work, but really don't care for spending alot of time waxing and polishing the car. Just looking for something quick and easy. I saw one that seemed to have good reviews. I think is was top coat f11 then there was another, but can't remember what it was to save my life. Thanks guys!
Meguiars Ceramic Wax - spray on wet car and rinse off (just really need to spray a little, too much and it becomes a lot of work) and I recently discovered Shine Armor Spray Wax - gives smoother surface than anything I ever used (and I tried a lot) and is very easy to apply and remove.

Sponsored

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
If you want quick, easy and cheap, you cannot really beat Turtle Wax Seal & Shine or the new TW Ceramic Spray. Both under $20 and kicking ass.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'll go with kz on this one. The Meguairs Liquid Hybrid Ceramic Wax is amazing stuff. The initial coat you're supposed to spray on after washing and wipe off dry then from there you can just spray on and rinse off. The stuff is holding strong at 5 months. In between I just use the waterless wash and wax every few days. They just came out with a new liquid ceramic that goes on like traditional wax as well as a ceramic detailer. They are said to last even longer. I have some on the way.

AnthonyL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Premium GT
If you want a hard wax that lasts I really like Collnite 915. Its a not the easiest to get off but it provides very deep shine and lasts almost a year if properly taken care of. I also like to use lately Chemical guys butter wax for a quick top shine and do like the new Turtle was seal and shine. The seal and shine last forever!

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I grabbed the new Turtle wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating.

So far it has been outstanding. 2-4 sprays per dry panel and then wipe dry. Done.

Bottle says 2 applications will last 12 months. I think one application will last 6 months. To me, if it will get me through the winter, I am happy.

Saw several detailers do reviews on it and shows more gloss enhancement over the Turtle Wax Ice Seal and Spray.

I even applied it in 31 degree temps and it says it can be used in hot weather. I even applied it to plastic, rubber and glass. I like it even better than Rain-X on the glass. Much clearer.

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
Gtechniq C2V3 is what my clients get for a spray sealer. As mentioned Meguiar's spray "ceramic" spray sealer is probably fine too although I don't have any experience with it.

F11 is junk, don't waste your money.
Sponsored