2017 Mustang V6
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
15 Roush Mustang, 17 F-Pace, 00 Firebird, 99 Rado
I enabled it a while back:

I have launch control added In IPC but I can initialize I can set the rpm but I don’t get the LC in the bottom corner and I can hit okay to engage it. I did successfully added Line lock in abs and ipc and it functions is their anything I’m missing for launch control it’s a 15 manual car

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
15 Roush Mustang, 17 F-Pace, 00 Firebird, 99 Rado
Awesome!! Glad the newer versions allow for that, again. Been quite a while since I did mine.
Did you add Launch Control as well on yours I am about 75% into it and for whatever reason I can activate it I can enable it in ipc and choose rpm but I wount let me hit ok and give me the lc logo on the corner of the cluster I wanna try and figure it out but I’m stumped

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Did you add Launch Control as well on yours I am about 75% into it and for whatever reason I can activate it I can enable it in ipc and choose rpm but I wount let me hit ok and give me the lc logo on the corner of the cluster I wanna try and figure it out but I’m stumped
I’m Automatic.

Wyatt2004

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wyatt
Vehicle(s)
2017 v6 mustang
Trying to mess with the line lock option, did the flashing and the as-built, but it says I do not have the “necessary” equipment? Any tips? 2017 v6

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Trying to mess with the line lock option, did the flashing and the as-built, but it says I do not have the “necessary” equipment? Any tips? 2017 v6
Did you reflash the ABS with the GT Firmware or swap the ABS to a GT one?
Sponsored