Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
But even still, they removed them because they were doing more harm than good?
Yes. And apparently the OEM ones on the factory set up don't do much better... Take it for what it's worth. Most people spend more time talking about things/situations they'll never face in real life. You realistically can't go wrong with either Kooks or ARH but you'll need resonators. I'm sure both are built well, and will perform great. Kooks is local to me, I know them and have a relationship so I went that route. Some of the smartest physical engineers I've seen work or have worked there over the years. YMMV. Heres an outside the car sound clip of mine, cheers:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Old clip, I found, has good sound to it.

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
We run Kook's on our 1000+ HP 18+ build without any issues whatsoever, excellent fitment and quality. We have run ARH in the past on a few cars including our 9 second 2013 GT500 build. They were great and we never had any problems. You are deciding between two of the top companies on the market for exhaust. If you have any other questions or need help with purchasing a set up shoot me a message!

www.lethalperformance.com

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Kooks didn't design them with Ford from what I know, but followed some guidance specifically for the 350 (i.e. adding the dampeners). That said, I run the ARH on my car which gets driven harder than most and haven't had any issues. Highly recommend.

Neither will make more power. The "big" power increase comes from removing the cats. OEM headers flow well enough for an N/A motor.
Glad I read this .............. Now to look for cat delete pipes. :clap:
Sponsored