Sponsored

Knocking at Idle and Pinging

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
My car 87.
Sensors malfunction and fail. Keep on being a miser, though. You're the type of guy who runs Motorcraft synthetic blend oil for the full duration of the computer indicated OCI just because it's "ok" to do so. I feel sorry for the people who buy your cars second hand.[/QUOTE

I run the factory motorcraft blend. I pay to have the oil changed at the dealer for service records. I read that the motorcraft synthetic blend is actually a decent oil. I also pay $3.89 for premium out here in Ca. Still shit gas.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Oh that post got fked up somehow. Not even sure where that "My car 87" even came from. Ive had a few Jack N cokes but I never run 87..lol

Sponsored

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
Oh that post got fked up somehow. Not even sure where that "My car 87" even came from. Ive had a few Jack N cokes but I never run 87..lol
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was wondering about that.

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
My Ecoboost Premium 6 spd ran fine with 87. I've sold it and have a GT Premium with 6 spd with 1820 miles. I started getting knocking and pinging when accelerating.

I've put in 93 octane gas and my GT runs smooth now. $3 more a fill up is not going to break the bank.