Sponsored

Just ordered Antigravity Lithium Battery

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Geeee, I don't really want to read 20 pages worth of thread.

Will one of these batteries work for someone like me who stores the car in an unheated environment for the winter in NJ?

my R's OEM battery was totally dead after sitting all winter. Car only has 50 miles on it.
It certainly can, if you're wanting the car to stay energized (maintain power and memory) and not have the battery go into sleep mode, then a charge from time to time would likely be necessary. I would also go with the ATX30-HD to get the larger capacity to help ensure that as well. Now if the battery does go into sleep mode the battery will be protected but you'd have to reset anything similarly as you had to do when your OEM battery died.
Sponsored

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
You will want an Antigravity charger, I'm sure. And new tires with no flat spots.
Never had flat spots on my tires in 4 years I’ve been storing my cars in the winter.

I’ll look at their chargers.

It certainly can, if you're wanting the car to stay energized (maintain power and memory) and not have the battery go into sleep mode, then a charge from time to time would likely be necessary. I would also go with the ATX30-HD to get the larger capacity to help ensure that as well. Now if the battery does go into sleep mode the battery will be protected but you'd have to reset anything similarly as you had to do when your OEM battery died.
I wouldn’t mind having to re do all my radio preset in the spring of the battery went to sleep.
I need to do some more research on this stuff.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Never had flat spots on my tires in 4 years I’ve been storing my cars in the winter.

I wouldn’t mind having to re do all my radio preset in the spring of the battery went to sleep.
If you've got any questions feel free to reach out directly to [email protected]

OP
OP
Demonic

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

You'll need the battery, either ATX20HD or ATX30HD, the terminal adapters, and one of the lithium chargers. From there you'll decide how you want to mount it and whether you'll want to use one of their brackets. Mounting info can be found in the last several pages without having to read all 20 pages.

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Not to be a dick, but I love these saving weight threads. Most of us can stand to lose a few pounds.
It'd be a lot cheaper than some of the other solutions on this site.
Let the flaming begin...........
BTW, I never had flat spots either. 3 Corvettes with run flats and plenty of winter storage.

Sponsored

ZZxtra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang v6
This is a super interesting thread!
I too am a weight loss freek. Especially wth a 3.7 V6. I'm retired. Still go to the local strip occasionally. I think I'm sold on the ATX-30-HD.
Looks like I just missed the spring sale. Oh well, car's still in the garage for winter storage... next time.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
This is a super interesting thread!
I too am a weight loss freek. Especially wth a 3.7 V6. I'm retired. Still go to the local strip occasionally. I think I'm sold on the ATX-30-HD.
Looks like I just missed the spring sale. Oh well, car's still in the garage for winter storage... next time.
shoot an email over to [email protected] and we'll certainly get you taken care of.
-Chad

ZZxtra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang v6
I contacted Chad at Antigravity Batteries. He fixed me up with what I wanted. ATX-30-HD, terminals and a charger are on the way.

Thanks for the excellent service Chad! I'm looking forward to my new parts.

Troy Carter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I'm 99% sure I'm going with the ATX20-HD and the mount they have for it as someone has already posted. That other 1% is me wishing there was a direct drop in mount to go with the ATX20 or 30 HD for the 2015+ Mustangs.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
I'm 99% sure I'm going with the ATX20-HD and the mount they have for it as someone has already posted. That other 1% is me wishing there was a direct drop in mount to go with the ATX20 or 30 HD for the 2015+ Mustangs.
We will be having a Group 26 soon shortly which should fit in ford applications directly and be comparable to the 96r they typically use. The H5 almost works but it is just a bit too tall. Hopefully we'll have a better idea soon on that availability.

Sponsored

Sagittaria

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Just reporting in. I took mine out of hibernation mid March and it's been driving beautifully :) ATX20HD has been installed since last July. Been on a Optimate TM-291 Lithium maintainer over the winter.

I don't even think about having it in there although I still have the ability to quickly see the charge level on my phone. Never drops below 93% in a fair weather DDish application.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Hi guys just wanted to let you about this. In light of the many challenges being faced, Antigravity Batteries is offering some large discounts on our products in hopes that it may offer some form of relief and assist in reopening the economy.

Use Coupon Code: "AG30" for All Micro-starts & Energy Storage Devices; "AG25" for All Powersport Batteries; "AG15" for All Automotive Batteries.
www.antigravitybatteries.com
310-527-2330

Sale starts from 17th April and ends on 24th April

ForumPost..jpg

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS