honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Just want to say that I installed an ATX12-24 in HB recently and today we spent 8 hours at the dyno starting/stopping, loading a billion tunes (which take about 5 mins of having the car powered up, but not the engine running), using the fuel pumps to empty the tank, etc. and the battery didn't hiccup once. Had enough juice through all of it to keep us powered and worry free.

All that and it weighs 6lbs? Hell yeah!
Sponsored

imbadatthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ya'll used FORScan for BMS reset? I cannot find the instructions for the reset that I found several months ago.

Disregard. Found Demonic's post. Lost in the sauce as usual.

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Got back from my 610 mile round trip and full track day with the Anti-gravity ATX-20 battery. Results: The dash readings fluctuated between 13.7v up to 14.5v between stops for gas and such. On track the voltages ranged from 13.9v to 14.2v max. I made it through the long journey and a full track day.

Special thanks to 50 Deep and his outstanding organizational skills... https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...ignature-wheel-x-griggs-racing-x-fprs.116446/
Montgomery 350R Focus Willow Springs Edited-10.jpg
Nice man! My stock battery cant even handle a week of sitting and my car is dead. I need to get a new battery, having to jump my car in the morning with the wife's car is getting old...

M2M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mustang GT Track Car
Has anyone installed the Antigravity battery tracker and app to monitor the battery? I can’t seem to get the charge test page to realize my car is running?

Cammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2001 F-150 Lightning
Has anyone installed the Antigravity battery tracker and app to monitor the battery? I can’t seem to get the charge test page to realize my car is running?
I have it but haven’t used the charge test feature. For just wirelessly monitoring the battery condition, it works great and has surprising range given that it’s surrounded by sheet metal.

Brian

Sponsored

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Hi M2m..if you would. Please shoot me an email at [email protected] so we can see what's going on with your app if you're still having issues.
-Chad

M2M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Hi Brian.

Could you give it a try and report back? I followed the instructions and and error pops up saying car is not started.

I have it but haven’t used the charge test feature. For just wirelessly monitoring the battery condition, it works great and has surprising range given that it’s surrounded by sheet metal.

Brian

M2M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Hi Chad. I did use the app report errors twice and didn’t hear anything back. Kind of like when Scott dropped that ball on getting me the car terminal adapters in time for my track day. He even cc’ed 4 people @ antigravity on the email and after I replied did not hear a word from anyone.

Will try your email.

Hi M2m..if you would. Please shoot me an email at [email protected] so we can see what's going on with your app if you're still having issues.
-Chad

Cammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2001 F-150 Lightning
Hi Brian.

Could you give it a try and report back? I followed the instructions and and error pops up saying car is not started.
It worked fine for me. Showed 14.5V at idle and 14.63V at 2500 rpm.

I’m using an iPhone, BTW.

Brian

M2M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Awesome. I am also using the iPhone 5s with ios 12.2. But still no luck here.

It worked fine for me. Showed 14.5V at idle and 14.63V at 2500 rpm.

I’m using an iPhone, BTW.

Brian

Sponsored

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem PP; 2019 EcoBoost Prem
Vehicle Showcase
Well to expand on this a bit more.... we are making a new type of ATX20 and ATX30... but both WITHOUT the RE-START feature. Meaning they have all the protections, but we eliminated the RE-START portion. So they will have the low Voltage Cut-off, Over-charge protections, Thermal Protections, and Cell Balance, but go much deeper into the depth of discharge. That will prevent them from cutting off even if they go deeper into the depth of discharge. We are also making them with a few more Amp Hours each, and will be calling them the ATX20-HD and ATX30-HD the "HD" being Heavy Duty because they have a beefed up circuit board and more Amp Hours. They will also have in place of the RE-START button a Voltage indicator button. Everything is going well in testing, but it's maybe two more months out.

But................. we have a GAME CHANGING new Battery out in the next 2 weeks. But the sizing/fitment for the GT350 and Mustangs need to be verified for the fitment only on the Height measurement. Let me explain a little because battery sizing is often confusing. The Mustangs are using a battery called the 96R which is also known as a T5 (in Europe mostly), but the 96R/T5 is ALSO the same size as the 67R which is the spec'd battery for the GT350s. So in essence a 96R=T5=67R in regards to size fitment, they all the SAME physical size.

So we are making a OEM size known as the "H5" so it is EXACTLY the same LENGTH, and WIDTH as the 96R/T5/67R but it is 5/8th inch TALLER. So our new H5 size will fit perfectly for the Mustangs except we need to verify HEIGHT fitment for the Battery Box Cover. So my question is... "Does that 5/8ths of an inch additional HEIGHT make a difference? I see a few talking on the forum of using the XS Power D4700 Battery and that is the EXACT same Case Size as our new H5/Group47 size. And people say that works fine for them.... which would mean our H5 size works.

So if our NEW H5 will work, then we've got a seriously cool battery for you guys. And if it doesn't fit on height we will then just make a new Case size that is the 5/8 inches lower to make it work.

So below is the new battery and here is the link to read about it. We have it up on the website now for preview, the full shipment should land next week.

https://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/products/starter-batteries/automotive/ag-h5-rs/

So this new line of RE-START Batteries is NOT like the ATX20/ATX30. These are OEM fit, dedicated Automotive Batteries. So they are available in the most popular OEM Automotive Battery Sizes to fit most any Performance, or Passenger Vehicles on the Road. Additionally they have our RE-START built in Jump Starting, but it is a completely different design that won't have the issues of the ATX20/30 because we use 2 seperate circuits to control the RE-START functions, and this allows a much deeper level of dis-charge so they are compatible with START/STOP systems and modern IBS systems. So its a different animal than the ATX20/30.

One of the coolest features we added is ground breaking.... All the new RE-START Automotive Batteries have WIRELESS BUILT-IN Jump-Starting! Meaning you get a Keyfob that actuates the RE-START built-in Jump-Starting. So if your ever come back to a Dead Battery...just press the Keyfob, start your car and drive away. You don't even have to open the hood. See the pictures below.

Another Cool Feature is that we are making them in different Amp Hour Capacities. Most of these new batteries will have a 24Ah, 30Ah or 40Ah option. So you can choose what works best for your application. For example if your into the biggest weight reduction then our 24Ah in the H5/Group47 size weighs 8.5lbs.... on the other hand if you want something with alot of extra capacity you can opt for the 40Ah version which weighs 15lbs.. but is better for a Car driven in freezing weather, and where you have alot of extra accesories. We have a 30Ah model also that splits the difference but those are about another month or so later as they are still in production.

Below are some pictures...

322507-7a5ab2d74396be9594b9999b50b88a9a.jpg
322510-8434f82fceb84708f2ae957339fff20b.jpg
322509-9ab34bcc000b550bf798efe78d74ccb8.jpg
322508-59c8527a64351d6c6d326c318bcf6008.jpg
I'm interested to see how this new H5 is performing. Issues? Adjustments? Considering one before my next track day.

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My H5 has been perfect. Cranks incredibly fast and is always ready. You can see my pics in an earlier section of this thread.
Thanks DB. Glad to hear. I see you mounted it in the trunk, I was going to replace it in the original spot under the hood. I'm assuming that it will fit no problem; if anyone knows different I would like to know.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Thanks DB. Glad to hear. I see you mounted it in the trunk, I was going to replace it in the original spot under the hood. I'm assuming that it will fit no problem; if anyone knows different I would like to know.
Hoping someone else can chime in as well here, but the one thing I believe we came across is that the cover might have to come off as the H5 is just a bit taller then the stock size.

On a side note, DB, you remember what page those pics were on? I was just about to review those to check out that install again....
Thank you -
-Chad

TopJimmyCooks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping someone else can chime in as well here, but the one thing I believe we came across is that the cover might have to come off as the H5 is just a bit taller then the stock size.

On a side note, DB, you remember what page those pics were on? I was just about to review those to check out that install again....
Thank you -
-Chad
Hey, ship me an H5 and I'll let you know! ;-)
Sponsored