Sponsored

Just bought #7638

lieu910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #7638
I was one of those Bullitt admirers that missed out on buying a new Bullitt. Being a long time muscle car enthusiast, I had moved onto a 2021 MX-5. Though it was a fun car, I missed the thrill of a charismatic V8, and with all the changes in the auto industry to EV's (puke), I figured now was the time. I found #7638 DHG at a Ford dealer north of me with 10K on the odometer. I went and looked at it, and being very picky I was a little put off by the mileage, but the car is flawless. Previous owner did PPF & ceramic. Very happy with this car.

Really like the subtle chrome styling on the grill, side window trim and polished lip on the wheels. However, I immediately thought it was odd that Ford did not follow that design element to the rear in a subtle way that followed the other three sides of the car, so I picked up some 50th anniversary taillights as my first mod.

Speaking of mods, I want to leave the exterior as Ford built it. However, I do think I may want to upgrade the shifter to an MGW and keep the stock shift knob, and perhaps give it a tune and maybe a set of 4.09 gears.
Sponsored

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
I was one of those Bullitt admirers that missed out on buying a new Bullitt. Being a long time muscle car enthusiast, I had moved onto a 2021 MX-5. Though it was a fun car, I missed the thrill of a charismatic V8, and with all the changes in the auto industry to EV's (puke), I figured now was the time. I found #7638 DHG at a Ford dealer north of me with 10K on the odometer. I went and looked at it, and being very picky I was a little put off by the mileage, but the car is flawless. Previous owner did PPF & ceramic. Very happy with this car.

Really like the subtle chrome styling on the grill, side window trim and polished lip on the wheels. However, I immediately thought it was odd that Ford did not follow that design element to the rear in a subtle way that followed the other three sides of the car, so I picked up some 50th anniversary taillights as my first mod.

Speaking of mods, I want to leave the exterior as Ford built it. However, I do think I may want to upgrade the shifter to an MGW and keep the stock shift knob, and perhaps give it a tune and maybe a set of 4.09 gears.
Welcome aboard!!!

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT

Congratulations!! Post those taillights when you get them installed!

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase

welcome to the BULLITT forum and best of luck and enjoyment of your new ride.

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Welcome to the club! I really like the idea of the 50th anniversary tail lights. Definitely post pics if you do it.

Enjoy all the smiles per hour you’ll get from driving your Bullitt!

Sponsored

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Hmmm don't like the 50th tail lights on the 50th but I kinda dig them on this! Congrats on the sweet ride!

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Congrats on your purchase of the Bullitt. I think you are making the proper mods. I will anxiously await your impression of the MGW shifter.

OP
OP

lieu910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #7638
Hmmm don't like the 50th tail lights on the 50th but I kinda dig them on this! Congrats on the sweet ride!
Thanks, yes it's a very subtle OEM mod that ties the rest of the chrome accents together.
Sponsored