Sponsored

Last edited:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
I'm jealous you got a days head start and will be going to the track on Sunday but I'm still very excited to meet you fellas. Who would of thought it would take a trip to CA to have a guy from MA meet a guy from ME
So [MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] when does the MF Resonated X go on??
Still in California right now. I flew out to meet some other forum members and to turn wrenches on their cars and visit Whipple. Having a blast with these guys but have to go home Thursday. Work all weekend and hope to get going on everything come Monday. I will be sure to post my experience :thumbsup:
You know I'm waiting on this experience to since I have to buy it as well after listening to you for 4 days saying I have to get it.....OK, shut up and I'll buy it already. :)

Super jealous if I ddnt have work this weekend I would've hung out w you dave and shawn. hope you guys are having a blast lol:cheers:
We would have liked to see you here to Rio. I've expressed to them what a gentleman you are and the info you have provided throughout your Mustang build.

We are having a blast together here, and today is going to be garage day at Jay mans house. He's getting a bad ass heat exchanger is stalled by his buddies:headbang: I think smaller pullies are going on as well. And I picked up a 3.375":headbonk:
The new heat exchanger is fat and awesome. Drop in temps of 13-15 degrees and no fans. Dual pass system. We couldn't shove enough Whipple toys in our cart durning our visit with Dustin and Will at the factory.

I heard... super jealous wish i couldve came and got my sound tube done as well lol. After talking to Dave going to pulley down to 3.5 as well and maybe me and Dave will come to the east coast. lol
Shawn has really turned the sound tube mod into a work of art and a screaming machine in the cab which can all be tuned to the users likes. Kudos to Shawn for the work and ingenuity.
Hey Rio, don't be sharing ALL my secrets! :rant: :D The 3.5 with secret sauce has really transformed the car......more to come on another post....maybe :)
East coast trip in the works.....

Would be great to see you come east:thumbsup: We had a great time. Highlights were Thunder hill, with Dave crushing the coarse (he taught what our cars can do) Whipple tour buying parts there and of course sound tube mod on Dustin's car in the Whipple shop, and ride in Dustin's car after:hail: screaming like a deamon, had a big smile. But really best of all was meeting these guys for the first time working on there cars hanging out and cutting up. Thanks Dave, Jay man, and Jamie for for good times. Can't wait for west coast to comes east:headbang:
Thunderhill is always fun for me of course but you made it better Shawn with your first hand experience. Really had a good time taking the car to the limits.

Cant wait to see all the new goodies on the car, Jaime. BTW, thanks to you and Shawn [MENTION=16819]Roh92cp[/MENTION]) for the help yesterday. Best garage day EVER! Oh and Dave....technically he installed the Big Mouth, LOL.
Jaime has tons more of stuff to put on. No way he's waiting for us to help though. You have NO IDEA how technical it is to add that Big Mouth. It is laser aligned and will add at least 3 pounds of boost....ok maybe not that much....ok none really.

That would have been great if you could have swung over. Would have loved to meet you to and the doors always open, come on ova :D

Well said Shawn :thumbsup:

Until next time my friend. Thanks for carting my ass all around in faaaaaasfed I had a blast. If it wasn't for you and Dave hosting us this wouldn't have happened.
Can't thank you guys enough for making the effort to get out here and it was our utmost pleasure to host. We were nonstop for those 4 full days and laughed more than I could take. Track, wrenching, Whipple, food, food, food and barely any sleep was awesome. Can't wait for Jay and I and hopefully Rio to get out there soon. It was truly a pleasure meeting you guys in person. Jay not so much; I'm tired of him already being just 10 minutes away. :D

NOW, continuing on with our regular scheduled show......JAIMIE'S BUILD.

[MENTION=8761]Jmeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=26784]4orceFed[/MENTION] [MENTION=16819]Roh92cp[/MENTION] [MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION]

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
That would have been great if you could have swung over. Would have loved to meet you to and the doors always open, come on ova :D
This is the kind of guy Jaime is. He's a great guy and always willing to help out. :thumbsup:
This one's for you bro! :cheers:

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Without a doubt. It was really great hanging out with him and he has a wealth of knowledge and wrenching experience with our cars. Excellent resource for anyone to go to.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Jaime is an awesome guy! But he's taking SO long to get that airlift installed and it's making me antsy lol.

I really, really, really want to buy mine already. Especially since the Wife will finally start working soon! A graduation present for me lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
This is the kind of guy Jaime is. He's a great guy and always willing to help out. :thumbsup:
This one's for you bro! :cheers:
Thanks Tony :thumbsup: Now get your ass over here so I can meet the guy who lives only 15 min from my house lol

Jaime is an awesome guy! But he's taking SO long to get that airlift installed and it's making me antsy lol.

I really, really, really want to buy mine already. Especially since the Wife will finally start working soon! A graduation present for me lol
Haha Rob Im sorry to keep you hanging. The trip to CA then the workathon once I got back put a major hamper in my plans lol. I plan on hitting the garage on Monday and I will start the Airlift along with installing the new heat exchanger, camber & toe links, side skirts and exhaust at the same time. Gonna work my ass off but my work and kid schedule is so crazy but I'll do my best to get this done for you :D

I'm sure I'm forgetting other things I've buried on my bench or what may be shipping as I type :doh: Boy, its no wonder the UPS & Fedex guy honk and wave to me when I pass them on the streets :lol:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Thanks Tony :thumbsup: Now get your ass over here so I can meet the guy who lives only 15 min from my house lol
LOL
You're welcome bro. I will definitely be over since we have nice weather now. Or at least, it's getting there.

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You know I'm kidding, Jaime! I'm just excited that someone I actually know is getting bagged. I have a lot of questions about it and people just don't seem to want to give straight answers lol.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
You're going to love the air. Such a beautiful system!
And that tank is going to look killer, too :thumbsup:

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I spotted you crusing down Rt 1 In Plainville yesterday. GREAT LOOKING Car really is something special

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You know I'm kidding, Jaime! I'm just excited that someone I actually know is getting bagged. I have a lot of questions about it and people just don't seem to want to give straight answers lol.
No worries, I'll keep you posted and then answer any questions you may have :D

You're going to love the air. Such a beautiful system!
And that tank is going to look killer, too :thumbsup:
I'm very excited and thanks to you yes, this tank looks freaking awesome!

I spotted you crusing down Rt 1 In Plainville yesterday. GREAT LOOKING Car really is something special
No way, wish I knew what you were driving so I could have said hi. Maybe one day we will meet up :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Spent some time getting ready for my new Whipple/Ron Davis Racing heat exchanger by removing my Mishimoto Oil cooler because the two will not work together. I decided to put my Mishimoto transmission cooler up for sale along with the oil cooler so I pulled that out as well.

Doing this meant I had to reconfigure my oil sending units for my gauges. I had the oil temp sending unit tapped into the stock oil sending unit using a 1/4" NPT "Street T" and a 1/4" to 1/8" reducer. The sending unit for the oil pressure gauge was threaded into the sandwich plate adaptor of the Mishimot oil cooler. To keep both gauges working I added a 1/4" NPT "Street Y" to the end of the previously installed 1/4" street T so I could add the gauge sending unit to this location. I just needed another 1/4" to 1/8" reducer for the GlowShift sending unit, the stock one is 1/4"already. Hopefully these pictures will help show what I tried to write lol.

While I'm in there swapping the heat exchanger and taking out the oil & trans coolers I will be changing my coolant and oil to special blend by BND Automotive. After a recommendation by a friend I called and spoke to the owner of the company and got educated on oil/coolant and fuel additives. Gong to change the coolant in both the engine and the supercharger. I purchased his "Aces IV" fuel catalyst which will net me 102 octane so I can now run a 3.5" supercharger pulley :headbang: Check out the custom label with my cars info and my name on it

Also picked up these (thanks for the tip [MENTION=20657]db252[/MENTION]) for the fuel catalyst. Aces IV mixes 1 oz for each 6 gallons of gas so I'll average 2 oz per fill up. This box will keep everything organized and has a rubber gasket seal on lid to keep fumes at bay.

I decided to remove this part of the car that is always in the way when messing around with the air box. Little hack saw 101 action followed by some light sanding and touch up paint. I will be doing the same to the passenger side soon because OCD

Upgraded my sound tube from stage 1 to stage 2. Shawn's outdone himself on this custom sound tube setup and I can't wait to hear the difference. For reference he now has three versions

Stage 1: Hose from a higher hole air box to stock sound tube
Stage 2: Hose from a lower hole in air box directly through firewall (new hole cut)
Stage 3: Both hoses used

I also added a map/barrow sensor. I put the sensor at the back left corner of the air box. While doing this I changed the quick connection at the clean side UPR catch can from a 90Âş to a straight so I could better align the hose to the intake tube. I think it came out better :thumbsup:

Finally pulled the trigger on the carbon fiber Whipple air box cover

Here is my 10 rib 3.5" pulley

Here is the heat exchanger I have been waiting for :eyebulge:

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Nice stuff Jaime.
That's awesome that the new heat exchanger is made by Whipple and Ron Davis. Ron Davis has a great reputation with the pro-touring scene. They make a great product.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Awesome pics and info as always Jaime. Looking forward to your synopsis on the BND Aces IV, oil and coolant. It has really done well for me as you know. Glad your heat exchanger is there and I know how excited you are about that. Looking forward to those pics so I can reference any tricks with mine. Looking forward to the next updates.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Excited to grab my 102 Octane kit lol. Thanks for the pics and Fuel man Dave lol
Sponsored