Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Just realized you don't have the green Roush???? Got a 19' now??? Nice, can't wait to see it!
lol
Yes, I just got it 2 weeks ago. I love it brother. My first S550. Awesome cars.
A world's difference over my S197 Roush.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
lol
Yes, I just got it 2 weeks ago. I love it brother. My first S550. Awesome cars.
A world's difference over my S197 Roush.
I completely agree. To me 15+ are soo much nicer in every way than the previous cars, and I have had them all.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I completely agree. To me 15+ are soo much nicer in every way than the previous cars, and I have had them all.
They are. Worlds apart.
At first I was like,.......what did I do?!?! lol
Now, no looking back. :like:

What color did you order Jaime? Know anything about ETA?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They are. Worlds apart.
At first I was like,.......what did I do?!?! lol
Now, no looking back. :like:

What color did you order Jaime? Know anything about ETA?
I went with Ford Performance Blue with white stripes. No real definite on ETA but hoping for November.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Congrats brother! You definitely deserve to get that car. With all the Stangs you have had, will this be the longest amount of time not having one in the garage?? :bandit: Hopefully I will get a chance to see the beast in person some day.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats brother! You definitely deserve to get that car. With all the Stangs you have had, will this be the longest amount of time not having one in the garage?? :bandit: Hopefully I will get a chance to see the beast in person some day.
Thanks Dave! Well I have had about 17 Mustangs and went through a drought without one a few times but I have had one in my garage since 2009 so this will be the longest drought since then. I had no problem turning it in though because I have been soo afraid of something happening to it so I haven't driven it since November. The trade in is a huge part of the financial factor so I wasn't taking any chances. Yes, you better get your ass down here to see it buddy. We have to get together with Marcus and hit the show car again.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Thanks Dave! Well I have had about 17 Mustangs and went through a drought without one a few times but I have had one in my garage since 2009 so this will be the longest drought since then. I had no problem turning it in though because I have been soo afraid of something happening to it so I haven't driven it since November. The trade in is a huge part of the financial factor so I wasn't taking any chances. Yes, you better get your ass down here to see it buddy. We have to get together with Marcus and hit the show car again.
Hey, my car is fully operational and legal now. Just say when :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Will do. My local friend has a 2003 Mustang Cobra I can take so we don’t have to wait till I get my 500

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I got around to installing the Saleen gauge pod :D

I ended up having to trim the end of the bullets so they would clear the GPS antenna. It was easy using a a dremel with a cutting wheel

1_zpstfww2rwl.jpg

2_zps9iuaypuz.jpg

I also decided to trim the locating pin down just below the dash panel so I could use a course threaded screw and washer to secure the pod nice and tight to be sure there were no gaps

3_zpsv5otvezh.jpg

Used my trusty wire chase to pull the wires through the dash. I was sure to loom & label each harness because OCD :crazy: and I pulled the two harnesses to the panel just to the right of the steering wheel, added length and pulled them down to the drivers side kick panel

4_zpsrcpmp8ag.jpg

5_zps66z9ulh1.jpg

6_zpsdncofywc.jpg

7_zpsinjbitjw.jpg

8_zpso2947jg9.jpg

After I relocated the harnesses from here I connected my Whipple fan switch and re-installed the panel. Using this kit from Summit I was able to put matching ends on the Whipple harness to bring the fan trigger wire into the car and back out to complete the loop.

9_zps9heemsco.jpg

10_zpsseebtjtt.jpg

11_zpsqxtqbkp2.jpg

12_zpscmmyim18.jpg

I am in love with the outcome, looks like they belong there

13_zpsgh2kcruf.jpg

14_zpsvnofmlyi.jpg

15_zpsq628dqlj.jpg

Since I am now only going to run a boost gauge on the A pillar I switched to the Autometer single pod. It arrives Monday so I was not able to wrap up all the gauge connections. I made a constant power, switched power and ground harness to connect all 3 gauges together at the drivers kick panel using fuse taps at the fuse panel to grab each power and the ground grabs a stock grounding location just above the fuse panel. I have a harness coming down from the headlight switch to handle the dimming at night time and I have another harness from here going out to the sending units. I will simply make all the connections and tuck the wires up under the dash when done. I say simple but it probably took 3 solid days for me and my OCD to complete all the harnesses and runs :frusty: I'll be sure to add some more pictures when the boost gauge is in and everything is done

Oh, and I made my hood blinker harness to get them wired up as well. Not everybody's cup of tea but I absolutely love the hood blinkers they remind me of the good old days when I was 16 tearing up the streets in my 1967 mustang!
@Jmeo , I apologize for reviving this old thread, but do you remember where you tapped into for the dimming at night time ? I installed the GlowShift gauges yesterday and been trying to find a headlight switched source to connect the dimming wire.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Jmeo , I apologize for reviving this old thread, but do you remember where you tapped into for the dimming at night time ? I installed the GlowShift gauges yesterday and been trying to find a headlight switched source to connect the dimming wire.
If I remember correctly there was a blue??? Wire in the headlight switch harness. It’s been a while.

Also, I don’t remember if this just got me illumination, or if it also got me dimming. it’s possible I only needed up with illumination and I never updated my post.

I have a local friend for whom I installed a gauge for at roughly the same time as this. I’ll ask him to check how his functions and I’ll get back to you.
Sponsored