You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Put my new 3D Whipple decals on some TruFiber coil covers. I must say they are perfection and will look even better on the engine. Just in time for Ford Nationals this weekend :)
Hiu3LEU.jpg
rZluMlY.jpg
xR5ZasI.jpg

Last edited:

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
I bow down to you sir because these are stellar!! Will be in my life soon! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I bow down to you sir because these are stellar!! Will be in my life soon! :thumbsup:
Thanks Mike! They will look great on our cars!

I'll be installing them when home from work tomorrow morning then take off to PA for the Ford Nationals. So excited!

TheTeacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Just spent an hour reading the whole thread. You're building a badass and unique ride and you should be very proud. Its like I said in a few other threads, all those small details that you choose is what I like most about modding cars. Anyone with enough money can just buy super snake or gt350, but your car is one of one and the fact your doing it all yourself earns you lots of admiration.

Badass car and keep everyone updated on your impression of the suspension work.

P.S. Like everyone else I'm very jealous of your garage lift.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I just read the whole build thread as well. This is a Mustang done right. Proper quality parts, I wish mine was half as well done.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just spent an hour reading the whole thread. You're building a badass and unique ride and you should be very proud. Its like I said in a few other threads, all those small details that you choose is what I like most about modding cars. Anyone with enough money can just buy super snake or gt350, but your car is one of one and the fact your doing it all yourself earns you lots of admiration.

Badass car and keep everyone updated on your impression of the suspension work.

P.S. Like everyone else I'm very jealous of your garage lift.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words. There sure is a lot of blood, sweat & tears that went into this car and I enjoyed every minute of it.

So far so good with the suspension. I liked the Viking shocks better than the FFRP but the rattling was a no go for me so I had to take them out. I would say the ride & handling is improved over stock PP but I'm probably going to change. I am either going with Koni adjustables or a complete switch to coilovers. I just for the first time installed coilovers in my F150 and am blown away with the ride they give.

Having a lift is definitely a privilege, that I am aware. I spent many years lying on a piece of plywood, working under ramps & stands on a dirt driveway. I worked long and hard to be where I'm at now so I spoiled myself with a 2 post lift when I built my house in 2005 and just this past winter added a 4 post as well. Not sure if you have researched them or not but they really aren't that expensive, it's just available room that is the issue most of the time. Either lift can be had for $1,800 ish asuming you have the ability to install yourself and even if not the average install cost is $500. I can honeslty tell you having spent the money on the lift it has paid for itself over and over again by allowing me to do my own installs and I often do side jobs for people and they usually throw some money at me lol.

Thank again my friend :)

I just read the whole build thread as well. This is a Mustang done right. Proper quality parts, I wish mine was half as well done.
Thanks buddy, I love getting feedback like this. Makes the work I do seem that much easier lol.

Jaime

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I'll be installing them when home from work tomorrow morning then take off to PA for the Ford Nationals. So excited!
Those are going to look awesome right below the Whipple power plant! :D
Please take a lot of photos for us that can't make out to the Ford Nationals Jaime! Have fun and be safe sir! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Those are going to look awesome right below the Whipple power plant! :D
Please take a lot of photos for us that can't make out to the Ford Nationals Jaime! Have fun and be safe sir! :thumbsup:
Thanks, and I sure will :)

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
New coil covers look awesome Jaime, well done :thumbsup: also like the MGW shifter with the GT350R shift knob. Have you thought about the KW V3's for possible coilovers? I'm very happy with them. As always beautiful build my friend :cheers: Have a great time at the Nationals!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Nice. Looks awesome.
Compliments the supercharger well.
Sponsored