Sponsored

Is Wengerd performance or Lund tuning good ?

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
I plan to be getting my car tuned for the first time and wondering if any of you guys have experience with these 2 tuners ? I’m leaning towards wengerd , but I haven’t seen any videos of his e85 tunes. Maybe Lund but I’m not sure. Thanks.
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Not sure this has been asked before………………Both are great tuners. Some (a lot) of people dislike Lunds social media mouthpiece but their tunes are generally pretty dang good.

Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I just purchased a Wengerd tune, 93 tune for a JLT and Texas Speed headers. Getting the hard parts installed soon and will upload tune. Will post back once its functional. Have heard and seen many cars tuned by him and they are all spot on so far, hence my purchase from him.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yes.

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
I just purchased a Wengerd tune, 93 tune for a JLT and Texas Speed headers. Getting the hard parts installed soon and will upload tune. Will post back once its functional. Have heard and seen many cars tuned by him and they are all spot on so far, hence my purchase from him.
nice. I haven’t videos of those cars yet though

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I've been Lund tuned before. Fast & straight to the point. We started logging on a Monday & by Thursday it was done. Both 93 & e85 tune on a boosted car. They got all revisions for 91 in one day. I emptied tank the next day, refilled Wednesday with e85, by Thursday evening car was done. Many complaints about their social media decor but I'm not on there so that means shit to some. Some complaints about one of their better tuners due to his videos on you tube, but that can be solved by not watching him. Wengerd is the direction I will be going next.

Sponsored

GrayMater22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium
I plan to be getting my car tuned for the first time and wondering if any of you guys have experience with these 2 tuners ? I’m leaning towards wengerd , but I haven’t seen any videos of his e85 tunes. Maybe Lund but I’m not sure. Thanks.
I have read several negative posts about Lund, but I have yet to read anything negative about Wengard, my next tune will be Wengard after the LT’s.

jjsotolongo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
I just got a Lund tune with their new LRX device. The fact that they offer a real flex tune via PCMTec combined with Zeitronix’s ethanol sensor was why. For my purposes the LRX device was also a better choice than the HP Tuner device offerings.

Device was ordered Saturday, shipped Monday, and my car was tuned up by Wednesday. It was a very positive experience and I really like the tune so far. Power is there but it’s delivered very smoothly if that makes sense.

I have no experience with Wengerd but he very clearly knows what he is doing based on his various posts here. Several people here love the guy as well.

From a tune quality perspective both will be great. If you’re looking for specific features that may sway you into one option or the other like it did for me.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Lund is the best in my opinion. Customer service has always been great and tunes are always on point
Sponsored