Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Dave-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP
Hey everybody, I've been a lurker here since this past April or so and finally got around to registering. I live in the burbs of Cleveland, OH.

I currently have a 2013 V6 Mustang - Mustang Club of America edition. Soon to be replaced by a Ruby Red 2015 EB with PP. I ordered June 10th, got my vin around October 16th, and it was built sometime last week and is awaiting shipment. The scheduled delivery date is November 7th. My long wait is almost over! :)
Sponsored

bmfa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Cammo 2015 GT
Hey guys... Name is Jake. 32 yrs old. got my car on the 3rd of Oct. Love it! Just a quick intro.
mustang.jpg

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Hallo. Awaiting shipment on a Guard GT, Manual, PP, with Recaros. Due on the Nov. 15th, ordered on Aug 23rd.

Have been reading this forum since the order date.

Runamuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Greetings everyone. My name is Tim and I reside in KY. I've owned a 91 Mustang LX 5.0 and my current DD is a 2006 Mustang GT. I love the S197 platform, but once I saw the S550 in person I was hooked. I made a deal at my local dealership on a Black GT that was built on 9/15/14 and has been 'Awaiting Shipment' ever since. Hopefully I'll take delivery before Christmas...

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Go Premium
Hola!

The name is Vince, and I am a long time forum lurker. I've found lots of great info on these pages and decided that it's time to officially join the community. I ordered a Guard/Saddle GT Premium 6MT to replace my current daily driver, a 2011 Kona Blue/Saddle V6 Premium 6MT. EDD is 11/15! I will do my best to contribute useful info when I can!

Sponsored

JonW

Too many cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hurst Challenger
I'm Jon, and my current Mustang is a 2013 Boss 302. My better half has a 50th LE on order and I love this new car so much, I'm considering selling my Boss and ordering a GT PP... we'll see. I want to drive one first and spend some time in it, but it seems it has more room and is more comfortable for my 6'4" frame.

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Hello, new member from the Bay Area Ca, orderd a GT competition orange on 9/27 estimated delivery 11/28. I currently have a '93 Cobra competition orange as well with a terminator motor in it and a '01 Saleen speedster, can't wait for the new car to arrive!

milo4753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2009 f150, 1973 240 Z
New Guy

Hello all, Mike from Independence Mo. I have lurked on this site since last Dec. I actually joined in July but have not posted or introduced myself before now. I got to drive a GT Premium with PP last week. WOW! I was impressed. The drive was too short though, as I didn't get a chance to try out the IRS on any twistys. I haven't ordered yet, and will probably wait until spring. I'm still trying to decide on a color but I'm pretty well locked in on the options.

Threads
Reaction score
Newbie from Texas

Hey, my name is Brandon and I am very active with the Corvette Forum. I own several Corvettes. I also have a blue 1970 428 CJ Coupe that I have been building for about 6 years now. I am also active on the MBWorld forum as I have 4 new 2014 Mercedes.

I want a C7 Corvette Stingray in sunset orange to match my orange '72 Stingray, but I can get 2 GT Mustangs essentially for the price of 1 Z51 C7.

So I test drove the new Mustang and it was better than I had imagined and then some. I test dove some S197s and have been around Mustangs since the Fox bodies came out. So I have to say that this new S550 is the most comfortable Mustang I have ever driven.

So I thought how cool would it be to have a DIB '15 GT and my Acapulco Blue '70 428 CJ?

SO I test drove the new S550, and I have to say that I almost cried when I had to leave the lot with out one. :brokenheart:

I sold my 2012 Camaro last year as it just had too many problems with the clutch pedal assembly, slave cylinder, shifter, etc and clutch. Aside from the issues, it was a blast to drive. It went through tires like they were nothing.

Anyways I would still be looking for a new '15 Camaro, but I am not sure that the '15 Camaros would be problem free. MY 2012 was one of those cars that was "Great! ...when it was running"...so I am happy to say that the S550 beats the Camaros interior by far. I was happy to be sitting inside.

I'm a pilot, so fast cars are a must! :thumbsup:

Anyways here are a few of my cars.

'72 350, 4 speed, former Hawaii car as I used to live there.

Here are the GLK 350s in Paris, I picked up the cars in Germany this May.

The lunar blue E350 Coupe is in front of the GLKs, which is in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Theres the SLK350 next to the '72 Vette.

And here is the '70 Mustang.

428 (formerly 871 blown) with a C6, now it's a TKO600.

Rebuilt almost all of the body.

65 Vette and 53 Ford F100 next to the Mustang.

And here is the Mustang after paint, and pretty much how it is now.

I am a Chevy guy, but I love all classic cars. So my goal was to build something totally incorrect, yet it would stump even the most passionate Mustang fan into believing it was an original '70 Mustang. Everything on it has been modded, and some areas are easier to tell what has been done than others. But the goal is to blend everything in so that it works well while letting you know its got it going on with out over powering any of it.

Anyways I really would think it would be so neat to have a new S550 in DIB which is very similar to AB on my '70.

:cheers:

Brandon

Sponsored

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
Hey guys. I am David. I wanted to introduce myself formally. My PP OC EB comes in next week and if the Ford dealer here on hawaii doesn't try any funny business, I will be joining the ranks of ownership. I come from Mazdaspeed3, Evo X, and BRZ land. Yep, all Japanese cars. But, I have no brand loyalty, so when I saw this car, I knew it was going to be mine someday. Have a good day.

hogan34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt
Hey yall! i'm Jake I'v been roaming these these threads for quite awhile now. Decided to finally join, i have been a mustang fan since i got my first pony at 16. Ever since then i'v been addicted, i ordered a RR gt performance pack on 5/29/14. Been waiting patiently ever since(which is hard as hell) but should be here any day. the modding has already began with a roush supercharger and SW cat back on order.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
been here awhile, 45 going on 17.

Cars
1984 Chevy stepside 1500 black with roll bars
1983 Chevy Z28
1986 Chevy Monte Carlo SS, Drove into the ground 200k+, painted iroc Blue
1991 Chevy 1500 ext cab Bright Blue
1994 Chevy Camaro, Police package V8 6speed M, side ways first 4 gears like a 78 6.6 TA 4SM
1997 Firebird V6 5S
1999 V6 f150
2003 Mustang GT 5s
2005 v6 f150
2008 fusion
2011 Mustang V6
2011 Mustang GT
2012 Fusion
2014 Mustang V6, very quick 0-90
2015 5.0 on order
Sponsored