Hostil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Que Pasa!
Hi, My name is Randy. I just picked up this 3300 mile modded Mustang GT, 6R80 early June. I'm very intrested in continuing to build on the current setup. Looking forward to seeing what others have accomplished with similar setups.

Current Build:
Magnaflow Comp exhaust
UPR Dual Valve Catch Can
20x10 SVE GT 350 Wheels, NT 555G2 Rubber
Procharger P1X Stage 2
47lbs'
Stock fuel pump
Everything else stock
Bob Kurgan Tuned / 630 Rwhp
IMG_1148.JPG
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1151.JPG
Sponsored

shadowblack_badger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, my name is Brandon, and I am from South Georgia; specifically STEEDA’S second home. I am a life long Mustang enthusiast and recently picked up my 7th Mustang. Fairly bone stock 2017 5.0 6spd coupe; chambered mid-pipe and straight through axle-back. Being such an impressive forum, which I have been surfing the last month or so, led me to join up. I’ll be budgeting my build and most everything that I have planned will not be something to void my CPO warranty. First things first, cut and buff, wheels, and updated exhaust. Thanks.
8653EAD4-BA39-4B21-BEC2-2C044FA2FC47.jpeg

Last edited:

650tim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Whippled / 2015 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Morning Everybody!

My names Tim, 42 years young and I live in Northwest Arkansas (Walmart Headquarters and my Employer). Glad to be here and I am totally in awe of all your guys/gals Mustangs on this site. I was always a Chevy guy growing up (Classic Chevys) but all my life I loved Foxbodys. In 2014, I bought my first Mustang, 1988 LX Hatch, cammed 302, and a bunch of other stuff. After owning that car for a couple years and then seeing the first s550s on the road, I fell in love. In 2016, I bought a 2015 PP GT. Ended up selling the Foxbody after purchasing the GT (I regret that decision to sell it). I still own the GT and last weekend I purchased a 2019 GT350 with a 3.0L Gen5 Whipple. Man oh man are these fun cars!

The amount of knowledge of these cars on this forum is astounding. I am looking forward to learning from all of you about these exciting cars.
IMG_20190912_152619_962.jpg
0802201547_2.jpg

Ho Lee Chit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Ragtop
Welcome to the forum! Lots to see and lots to learn on here. A ‘19 GT with a Whipple .... Walmart must be paying you really good . :thumbsup:

650tim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Whippled / 2015 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum! Lots to see and lots to learn on here. A ‘19 GT with a Whipple .... Walmart must be paying you really good . :thumbsup:
LOL, I am a Systems Engineer. I basically deal with the Walmart Store Servers Globally, specializing in Linux Servers...over 40k of them just in the stores alone. Thanks for the welcome!

Sponsored

Johnnyb2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Hi everyone, John from Texas here.
Since moving to the US from Scotland five years ago, have been tempted by a V8 Mustang.
Decided to finally get down to doing the research to purchase GT when I found this forum.
There’s a lot of knowledge that I hope to be able to tap into!

15ThreePoint7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6 MT 2019 F150 STX Ecoboost 2.7
Hello New here,

I just bought a 2015 V6 Oxford White coupe with a manual this week. As for mods it has a wing that is going as soon as I can find a plain white trunklid, a real CF hood from Anderson Composites that I'll keep (needs new clear coat) and a muffler delete that I'll see if I get used to. So the day after I bought it I ordered a set of GT front calipers as well as slotted rotors. Then the next day my wife found the weak spot in the drivetrain and fried the clutch.

I have fabricated exhaust before and plan to build a single turbo set up for it, so I ordered an Spec stage 3, and going with the Aluminum Spec flywheel. I noticed the rear sway bar is pretty thin, while the front looks to be about the size of a gt one. So I will also be looking for a used GT or Shelby rear sway bar. At some point I want to put some eibach springs on it. Might change struts while I'm at it. At some point I will put 19s on it as well. My son is thinking we should put the Duraflex wide body flares on it, and I do like the way those look.

I'm not new to Mustangs, but this is the newest I've owned by far. I have had all foxes before and was planning on getting a new edge to build up, or a 96-98 cobra...... then I drove an S550 and was blown away by the handling. I didn't really have S550 money but came across this one, had a small fender bender in the front (hence the new hood) and got it for much less than other S550s I had seen.

As for me, I work in auto parts, used to be a mechanic, wrench on my own stuff and help my friends work on their cars as well. I've been married 17 years, have a 14 year old son who will help me build the stang.
IMG_20200807_195539_01[1].jpg

Last edited:

15ThreePoint7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6 MT 2019 F150 STX Ecoboost 2.7
Hello New here,

I just bought a 2015 V6 Oxford White coupe with a manual this week. As for mods it has a wing that is going as soon as I can find a plain white trunklid, a real CF hood from Anderson Composites that I'll keep (needs new clear coat) and a muffler delete that I'll see if I get used to. So the day after I bought it I ordered a set of GT front calipers as well as slotted rotors. Then the next day my wife found the weak spot in the drivetrain and fried the clutch.

I have fabricated exhaust before and plan to build a single turbo set up for it, so I ordered an Spec stage 3, and going with the Aluminum Spec flywheel. I noticed the rear sway bar is pretty thin, while the front looks to be about the size of a gt one. So I will also be looking for a used GT or Shelby rear sway bar. At some point I want to put some eibach springs on it. Might change struts while I'm at it. At some point I will put 19s on it as well. My son is thinking we should put the Duraflex wide body flares on it, and I do like the way those look.

I'm not new to Mustangs, but this is the newest I've owned by far. I have had all foxes before and was planning on getting a new edge to build up, or a 96-98 cobra...... then I drove an S550 and was blown away by the handling. I didn't really have S550 money but came across this one, had a small fender bender in the front (hence the new hood) and got it for much less than other S550s I had seen.

As for me, I work in auto parts, used to be a mechanic, wrench on my own stuff and help my friends work on their cars as well. I've been married 17 years, have a 14 year old son who will help me build the stang.
IMG_20200807_195539_01[1].jpg
The white stuff on the ground is from getting started on the sanding of the hood.

Last edited:

clebrun11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Premium GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Everyone,
This is Chad from Michigan. Just bought my first Mustang after reading a lot on this forum. I’m 38 years old with 3 kids ages 7, 9 & 12 and I’ve been married for 14 years. I’ve only had the car a few weeks but I’m in love with it already. I have installed the Anderson Composites Type-AR body kit and the GT350 Style Spoiler all in Carbon Fiber. Also, have the VLAND smoked taillights and RaceMesh Stainless Steel upper and lower grilles with Gothic Style weave. Yesterday I just added the black lug nuts to complete the look of the wheels. I will be getting the windows tinted the end of this month. For future mods, hoping to get Ford Performance Street lowering springs and Roush intake and tune. From there who knows. Thanks for the welcome to the Mustang forum!
EB100576-ABD6-4F4E-8DF3-84A64BCB1213.jpeg
CD057A5F-72CD-43DB-9CE5-A44474E8539C.jpeg
27FC68B3-EE7A-459A-AECB-7E36048C7105.jpeg
56CC46EF-D90F-492A-9604-2924C0C169B1.jpeg

Stardog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6M, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2016 Focus ST, 2004 F250 CCSB Powerstroke
Hello! I'm Jon and I picked up a 2020 Velocity Blue GT 6M yesterday with 3 miles on it. Only option on it is these ugly wheels for $300. I bleed Ford blue. I've had several but this is my first new car and my first lateish model Mustang. My other 3 cars are an '04 Powerstroke, a '96 Mustang Cobra and a '16 Focus ST which my wife recently stole from me (prompting the purchase of the GT). Looking to find out what the must-have bolt ons are for this car but the Cobra has a blower on it so I've got enough problems there and the GT I really just want to make it look good, sound good, keep it healthy and mile it out. So I'm looking for a set of wheels first, maybe a pretty lil black spoiler, a shifter, some jacking rails...you get the point. Daily driver stuff. Cheers!
IMG_20200808_203956.jpg

Sponsored

ArtieTheOneManParty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Hello all, I'm Paul from MA, and I just picked up this 2019 GT Premium, 6-spd. This is my second Mustang, the first was a '90 GT which I have missed ever since I traded it in!

Not looking to go overboard on mods, but definitely interested in a few. My immediate list is:

window tint
racing stripes - depending on cost, need to look into it further. I'm thinking dual black stripes, probably matte
CAI - thought I may want this, but reading a thread on here last night, seems like the stock airbox may be just fine. Was looking at the Rousch unit with the clear top.
Exhaust - I like the way it sounds, and I had to ask if it was stock or not. I don't want it to be crazy loud, but may be open to something here, just need to figure what the right option is.
Strut tower brace

Question on the sound tube. How much of a sound difference is it when removed? Does it make much of a difference, or is removal mainly to clean up the engine bay?

I was hoping to find a thread with a list of highly recommended "must do" type mods, but so far haven't seen anything. If you can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

side.jpg
siblings.jpg

Last edited:

Lilith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Hey I'm Jon from the Philly area. I've had my Mustang coming up on two years now but just now registered with this site as I'm finally getting ready to start modding it. I owned a 99 Mustang GT back in high school and even though I've owned several nice and more expensive cars since then, it had always been my favorite car. Well at least until I bought Lilith. She is a 2017 Mustang GT Premium PP with the Recaros. She will be getting tint soon and the black emblems just came in so they will be getting put on. In the future looking at getting a wing, Possibly a gt350r replica, although I'm not sure how that large of a wing would look on it, so I'm open to wing suggestions. Also she will eventually get supercharged, just have to wait for the right timing on that since I like to do the work myself.

IMG_20200810_122710.jpg

InkedIMG_20200810_122344 (1)_LI.jpg
IMG_20200810_124145.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
loicy
Vehicle(s)
2020 MUSTANG GT PP2 ,2018 DODGE CHALLENGER RT
hello,
my name is Loicy.I have a 2020 GT Premium PP2.I have had two Mustang convertibles a 2013 and a 2017 both V6 and then i moved up to a 2018 GT PP1 and finally now i have a beautiful Iconic Silver beauty.My first car was a 1968 Plymouth GTX 440,I also have a 2018 Dodge Challenger RT. Oh yeah those holes the dealer put in the bumper of my barand new Stang were the first thing.This is a picture from a few before i had them repaired.ATTACH=full]496826[/ATTACH]
IMG_1351.JPG

Blumentalist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Convertible
Hello all, James here. Just picked up a 2018 Convertible Premium PP. Although it's my wife's car, I'll be taking care of it. Always wanted a mustang, love American Muscle. I had a 2013 CTS-V 6m/t Coupe, loved that car but sold it and bought a 2017 Indian Chieftain. My next vehicle will be a F 150 Raptor. Can't wait to scour this forum for ideas, fixes and upgrades. Here's the dealers pic, will post more soon.
027EAA7E-5FB3-492D-8F7E-00494D7BB6A7.jpeg

Aldra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Iconic Silver
Hello, My name is Al, I just agreed to buy my first mustang, a 2020 premium PP1. Hope to have it next week, plan to drive it this winter, I'll be looking for advice on wheels and tires.

Resized_20200811_084235.jpg
Sponsored