Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
new guy

Hey Guys

lol I just read an email that said, "Introduce Yourself!!!!!!!!." So Hey. I love my 2016 mustang gt. I currently just noticed some $h!t on my damn rear spoiler. Ill admit I got it done cheap form a friends dad but damn it im mad!:mad::doh::tsk::frusty:

cant get pix right this moment. will post asap.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Fyi, this tire does not fit a GT.
I purchased this one that fits my GT

It absolutely DOES fit any Mustang 15-17 EXCEPT Performance Pack cars. I know, I have one and I have test fit it on a friend's GT.

Jaybob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium performance package
I've watched the video of the aftermarket spare tire kit for the performance package GT 2015-2018 models. It shows the guy replacing the front tire that is still full of air with the spare that fits over the Brembo brakes. If the front tire was flat, I doubt that jack is going to fit underneath the frame to reach the pinch rail. Guess you better carry a 2X4 block of wood to roll it up on if you get stranded.

Sponsored

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
new to this forum but been in the mustang game since 01. still going strong every year with new upgrades to my 1994 GT. same name across all forums so maybe someone recognizes me. ordered a 2018 GT premium 401a PP2. can't wait to get it.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
new to this forum but been in the mustang game since 01. still going strong every year with new upgrades to my 1994 GT. same name across all forums so maybe someone recognizes me. ordered a 2018 GT premium 401a PP2. can't wait to get it.
Welcome. I have a 95 SVT (see my signature). I love your 94!

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
It absolutely DOES fit any Mustang 15-17 EXCEPT Performance Pack cars. I know, I have one and I have test fit it on a friend's GT.
Yep it fits, and it fits the '18 also. I ordered mine from Fairway, and it's in the basement waiting for the car to arrive.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Welcome and congrats on the order.

17Blk350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
New GT

After a quick turn around my brother took delivery of his ordered Magnetic GT, Black Accent Package, Auto. Simple, clean and looks even better in person. Base exhaust sounds great. Not quite to the level of my 350, but a lot better than 15-17. Attached is a pic because you have to!
IMG_2254.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Iggady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t Have Mustang Yet
Hi! Newbie here I’ve actually never owned a Ford. Although I’ve had tons of the 2017 Fusion’s as rental cars, The trim of fusion’s I’ve had are: Titanium Hybrid, 2.0L Titanium, Hybrid SE, Platinum Hybrid and just the normal SE trim. So you can say I’ve had lots of experience with the Fusion and ESPECIALLY the Hybrid version. So the reason I joined this forum is becuase I’m interested in a Mustang which is a car I’d never though I’d be interested in buying, the reason I’m looking at the Mustang is becuase I love the styling and from what I’ve heard performance wise it’s pretty good, anyways the car I’m looking at is a 2015 V6 (is this better than the ecoboost? Or is this the base model?) it’s Yellow which looks pretty good..but I actually don’t believe that it’s a base model since it has the LED fogs and I thought base models don’t have fogs. I’m going used because I just find it cheaper to buy a Mustang used that brand new so I don’t have to deal with deprecation like I have with every other car I own. Anyways I’m done rambling!

Last edited:

Ash1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Shelby GT350 Race Red
Just picked up a Roush RS3 a few weeks ago. It’s my 11th Mustang. The car is loaded, it even has the tool kit in the trunk. Almost bought a C7 Corvette but didn’t think I was a Corvette guy. I love the active exhaust and the power. I’ve only put about 100 miles on it since it’s not my daily driver. It does seam to have an issue putting the power down but that’s what makes it fun.
IMG_Mar102018at112236PM.jpg

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Hi! Newbie here I’ve actually never owned a Ford. Although I’ve had tons of the 2017 Fusion’s as rental cars, The trim of fusion’s I’ve had are: Titanium Hybrid, 2.0L Titanium, Hybrid SE, Platinum Hybrid and just the normal SE trim. So you can say I’ve had lots of experience with the Fusion and ESPECIALLY the Hybrid version. So the reason I joined this forum is becuase I’m interested in a Mustang which is a car I’d never though I’d be interested in buying, the reason I’m looking at the Mustang is becuase I love the styling and from what I’ve heard performance wise it’s pretty good, anyways the car I’m looking at is a 2015 V6 (is this better than the ecoboost? Or is this the base model?) it’s Yellow which looks pretty good..but I actually don’t believe that it’s a base model since it has the LED fogs and I thought base models don’t have fogs. I’m going used because I just find it cheaper to buy a Mustang used that brand new so I don’t have to deal with deprecation like I have with every other car I own. Anyways I’m done rambling!
Welcome Iggady. You'll enjoy the 3.7L engine. I had one in a 2011 F-150. The thing just screams, and has a ton of power for a V6. In '15 Mustangs there was a base model that had cloth interior, and a premium model that had leather interior. To me that's the easiest way to tell the difference. Post some pics when you get your Mustang.

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Yes it is a base model with fog lights. It was called the 051A package and it had fogs and the 18" foundry gray wheels. I owned one. Aside from that package and the choice of 6 speed or auto, axle ratio, and spare tire there were no other options everything else was standard. The only way to get those wheels was with the 051A.

Bayushi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Black Shadow Edition
Newbie from Spain

Hello everyone!

I'm a new user from Madrid, Spain. Recently I bought a new 2015 S550 GT, and in my country is difficult to find resources or feedback from other users; I was looking in the internet and found this forum.

So here I am. I hope to learn a lot from you, or at least enjoy the photos of your Mustangs! I apologize in advance for my poor english, I'll do my best!

Thanks!
Sponsored