1TUFF_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JESSE
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP. 2001 Mustang GT Cam’d & Vortech’d
Thanks!

So far, definitely. They are flawless and that scares me.. my opinion will probably change the first time I clean them. That's going to take some effort. But they look awesome.
You guys should try poorboys world wheel cleaner. I have the pp wheels but in silver and the brembos turn them into a grayish color after a few days of driving but that wheel cleaner makes cleaning them very easy. Spray on let it sit for a few minutes and spray off!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks for the suggestions fellas.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
C226F75A-0BB0-47A9-AD9C-D8AE561BBA4F.jpeg
Hey I’m marvin, I’m from the Rockland County New York area. I just picked up my 18’ GT Manual from Koons Sterling Ford.
Nice choice! Welcome.

PnyKix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Theresa
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Wow, that's very very red!

I have the MBRP street catback on my EB. It's a little louder than stock, not so loud as to be annoying on long trips, a much more pleasing sound than stock, and not too expensive. There's a good sound clip on the American Muscle website.
Thank you for the suggestion!! Yes I think I’ve watched every Mustang Ecoboost MBRP catback video on the internet. During MW I was able to listen to, in person, the MBRP race and fell in love with the deep, loud sound. In fact, the box is currently sitting in my foyer with installation scheduled for Tuesday. I am so excited!!! (my first mod )
These pictures were taken on a rainy, overcast day. She really shines on a sunny day.

Sponsored

95civic2005

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
B7A455EA-53C8-4E3F-8A31-11560AE5AAE3.jpeg
New to the forum. Picked up a new 2018 about 2 weeks ago and just got it back from the whipple install.

Last edited:

Michelle5150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB Premium w/Pony Pkg.
Hey all, I'm Michelle. Just joined because we ordered my Mustang on Sept 10th. A dream car for me, scratching another item off my bucket list. Fell in love with the Mustang when I was little (parents had a 1964.5) but could never quite get my hands on one I wanted until now. I'm really excited. Here's what we ordered:

2019 Ecoboost Premium
Ruby Red
Showstopper Red Interior
201a
10 Spd Auto
Pony Package
Safe & Smart
Active Exhaust
3.15 (Really debated this vs. 3.31, but for how I drive, I got convinced this made the most sense)
B&O Audio System

Btw, can anyone tell me if the "Mustang" rocker panel stripe will be clear coated or not? I'm hoping it's just a surface decal that I can change once I get it. I was told I could only order it in black, even though the website let me choose white. White just looks better to me on Ruby. Thanks!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Btw, can anyone tell me if the "Mustang" rocker panel stripe will be clear coated or not? I'm hoping it's just a surface decal that I can change once I get it. I was told I could only order it in black, even though the website let me choose white. White just looks better to me on Ruby. Thanks!
All stripes from the factory are vinyl and can be peeled off.

Brettski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A 6MT PP2 RR Active Exhaust
Hey, my name is Brett,
My first real car was a 1990 Mustang GT that I got when I was 22. It only lasted 17 years and 270,000 miles. My next car was a Mazdaspeed 3 that still has tons of life left after only 11 years. I just ordered my third car, a Ruby Red Mustang GTP PP2. I turn the big 5 OH in November. Hopefully my new 5.0 will show up on my birthday. That would be epic.
I installed some killer car audio systems in my other two cars, and I plan on installing something even better in my new GT. Build log video to follow...

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Oh good. Thanks!
Been thru that many times. Warmth makes it easier. Hotest part of day, in the sun, hair dryer if cold enough. But regardless you'll want to pull at the right speed. Too fast and it breaks and you have to pick up the new end and start over. The stuff stretches a lot (unless they've changed it) and if you could salvage it some way, you'd end up with enough to do 2 or 3 cars. LoL

Jeff B

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevys and Mopars
Hello all.
My name is Jeff and i never thought id be on a Mustang/Ford forum. Grew up with Chevys and Mopars but after a ride in a PP1 Mustang i was hooked.

Looking to gather info here and hope to be into one by spring!

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2016 Corvette C7 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all.
My name is Jeff and i never thought id be on a Mustang/Ford forum. Grew up with Chevys and Mopars but after a ride in a PP1 Mustang i was hooked.

Looking to gather info here and hope to be into one by spring!
Welcome to the dark side.... :devil: Or was that the good side? I forget. In any case, congrats on the new ride !

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, my name is Brett,
My first real car was a 1990 Mustang GT that I got when I was 22. It only lasted 17 years and 270,000 miles. My next car was a Mazdaspeed 3 that still has tons of life left after only 11 years. I just ordered my third car, a Ruby Red Mustang GTP PP2. I turn the big 5 OH in November. Hopefully my new 5.0 will show up on my birthday. That would be epic.
I installed some killer car audio systems in my other two cars, and I plan on installing something even better in my new GT. Build log video to follow...
I chuckled at the "only 270K miles" haha. And yes, that would be quite the perfect present for such a big occasion!

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
B7A455EA-53C8-4E3F-8A31-11560AE5AAE3.jpeg
New to the forum. Picked up a new 2018 about 2 weeks ago and just got it back from the whipple install.
Slapping a Whipple on is one way to break in a new car, hahaha. Congrats on the new ride!
Sponsored