Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
Hi everyone, I picked up my 2015 GT 50 years appearance package on 1/3/16 with 4K miles on it. This is my first mustang and first V8 car. Coming from a 4 cylinder accord, I love it! It has every available option for this configuration except the enhanced security package as far as I'm aware. Just bought the Corsa touring axle back and looking forward to installing it this weekend.
Forgot the pic.
image.jpg
Sponsored

CRUM178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Hello everyone

My name is Dan from NorCal. Picked up my new 2016 Oxford White EB this last sunday. This is my first mustang and actual first american made car that i've owned. Previously owned Hondas, Acuras and Infiniti's. I'm more of a lurker on forums, but look forward to reading more about everyone and their mustangs.

Strata

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium
Hello everyone!

My name's Alex, from sunny florida. Placed money down on a new 2016 Ruby Red EcoBoost this morning. Looking forward to showing this beauty off, and getting to know more about my first Mustang.

Static_LV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP, 1969 Mustang Coupe
Hello everyone,

I'm Michael, from Vegas. I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my 2016 Mustang GT Premium PP. Prior to this, I owned a 2011 GT/CS and still own a 1969 Coupe that is an ever and ongoing work in progress.

I will be running the 2016 as an F-Street autocross and occasional track day car. This looks like a great forum with a lot of good information and it is nice to find a bunch of likeminded people.

-Static

Deranged1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Hello Mustang6g, long time lurker here. I've been reading thread after thread to learn as much as I can about the new platform and all the aftermarket goodies that go with it. I have a good idea of what works and what doesn't work thanks to all the members and vendors here. I am not new to mustangs and modding. My 2 previous rides were a black 2013 GTPP (AED tuned, ARH, SW cat-back, Steeda CAI, Koni, Steeda, and BMR suspension goodies). That thing was a blast to drive and I still miss that car but I sold it so that I could make room for a 2013 GHIG Boss (Ford racing Boss springs, Trans cooler scoop, brake cooling ducts, BMR control arms and PHB, trackey) and yep, I miss that car even more. Sold it to make room for a new S550 which I haven't gotten yet. This time around, I am going save enough cash to do all the mods I have planned before I buy the car. Hard to save when I have a huge car payment, so no car yet. It will come though! Still undecided which way to go. Either save $25k to throw down on a GT350, if I can find one without getting ripped off with the BS ADMs, or put $10k down on a Ingot Silver A6 GT prem. and use the remainder of the savings for mods. Anyway, you have a great forum here and I would like to thank everyone here for all the things I've learned so far. :cheers:

Sponsored

trail.blazr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Mike from N.C.

Hi all. Just got a 2016 Premium with PP and 401a. Have yet to pick it up. Having some goodies added. Waiting on parts and paint.

Sold a cherry '69 Mach 1 back in 1987. Making $10/hr back then couldn't find a way to afford the cost of my first child coming. 19 years later, I recently made the mistake of taking a showroom car for a test drive. The handling has come a LONG way since the '69 model. After 69, I've not been much of a fan of the Mustang until the retro look came in 2005. By the time I could afford to get back my Mustang, the Gen-6 was out and is absolutely the best looking Mustang since the 60's IMHO. To each is own, so don't take offense. The 6G is definitely a pleasure to drive. The PP really does make a difference. I felt the road so much better and cornering, acceleration and stopping was notably better.

I've been trading time between a 1985 f-150 and a Harley Davidson, as weather dictates. Now with a 3rd option, I see the truck and bike sitting a while. Maybe by spring, I'll be through the new driver stage.

Look forward to reading through this forum and everyone's experiences and opinions on all things Mustang!

- Mike

JeepN3RD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
A quick introduction, looks like Carolina is the place for new 6G owners! (Hello Mike/Trail.Blazr) This will be my second Mustang, bought a 94 GT Vert last summer, LOVED it and between it and the Wrangler, the Harley did not get much love on sunny days. So, Harley is sold, 94 GT is for sale (and the boat and...) working through the paperwork now on 2015 GT Premium Vert in Ruby Red!

Wife and I test drove a fastback / coupe last weekend to make sure that I really needed the 5.0 and yeppers that is the way to go baby GO! Will be hanging out here.

JeepN3RD

trail.blazr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Carolina is the place
Not this weekend :( Hope you and all the other east coasters on the boards are fairing the storms well.

Welcome to the Ruby Red club!

A Wild Toose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboot, 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT
Hello Everyone

Hello, My Name is Curtis. I am from the Bay Area, CA. Just became the owner of a brand new 2015 mustang ecoboost back in december. So far I love the car. I have owned many cars in the past. 1. 94 Acura Integra, 2. 85 Pontiac Fiero GT, 3. 02 Ford Explorer, 4. 01 Land Rover Range Rover. This is the first brand new car I have ever bought. I look forward to owning this car a for a long time.

Blue Beast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 50 Years Package
Pat from Illinois

Hi Everyone. My name is Pat, and I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. My wife and I bought a 2015 GT Premium as a gift to ourselves a few days after Christmas. This is our first Mustang. We drove the Challenger too, a nice R/T with a Shaker hood, but a long test drive in this Mustang - a car we immediately nicknamed the Blue Beast - sealed the deal. We are looking forward to doing a few things to the car to make it our own, and we wanted to join a Mustang club to meet some fellow enthusiasts and join a few driving events. Looking forward to the experience!!

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Hi Everyone. My name is Pat, and I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. My wife and I bought a 2015 GT Premium as a gift to ourselves a few days after Christmas. This is our first Mustang. We drove the Challenger too, a nice R/T with a Shaker hood, but a long test drive in this Mustang - a car we immediately nicknamed the Blue Beast - sealed the deal. We are looking forward to doing a few things to the car to make it our own, and we wanted to join a Mustang club to meet some fellow enthusiasts and join a few driving events. Looking forward to the experience!!
Welcome aboard! Just out of curiosity what did they want for that Challenger$$$?

Blue Beast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 50 Years Package
Welcome aboard! Just out of curiosity what did they want for that Challenger$$$?
Thanks! I like to check all the boxes so the 2016 Challenger R/T Shaker Plus was coming out at about $48k with all the options and they offered me about $5k off on an order. Used I saw several low mileage 2015's online with similar equipment listed at $38k, but they were both over 300 miles away.

Long Run Nick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 ECB Manual Prem PP Nav CO "Orange Crush"
Hi, a little about me. 72, retired Regular Army Lieutenant Colonel, Vietnam Vet. I am an avid long distance runner. Have logged 83,8xx miles since 4/76. That is more miles than my last 4 cars('13 Fiat Abarth,'11 JCW MINI,'09 BMW135,'05MINI S). All my cars have been manuals and bought new.
Owned a '91 5.0 Mustang(modded), have had GTI, Vette, Z28, some old VW bugs and 2 MG's. Oh yeah first car was a'65 Chevelle Malibu, when they were real cars.
Just bought a '16 ECB Premium Competition Orange,PP,Nav,manual. I love it.
Had it just a week. Tinted, muffler delete. Actually, coming from my little Fiat Abarth, which had straight pipes from the factory and sounded like a Ducati motorcycle to the whisper quiet ECB. Mufflers had to go. Some nice 4" Magna Flow tips. Now at least it doesn't sound anemic. Got some Coco mats ordered(black with orange little dots), Diode Dynamics 510 lumen back up light, K and N filter, and from Anchor Room an orange GO button! Not bad for an old fart.
I have learned a lot on the forum and will be asking questions as I go. Thanks for letting me share. Nick

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Thanks! I like to check all the boxes so the 2016 Challenger R/T Shaker Plus was coming out at about $48k with all the options and they offered me about $5k off on an order. Used I saw several low mileage 2015's online with similar equipment listed at $38k, but they were both over 300 miles away.
Yep, it's a good looking shaker set-up Dodge did on the Challenger but that's really getting up there in price. Ford did a good job finding that market niche with the S550 Mustangs.
Heck a base GT can be had for under 30K making it very appealing to the younger buyers on a budget. Like you l purchased the premium because l like the creature comforts now that l'm older.:)

kroy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Manual GT
Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Kelby. I'm from a small town in Kentucky and bought my first Mustang back last February. 2015 Race Red GT in manual and I have to say I absolutely love the car. I have always enjoyed going fast and the first time I saw the new S550 5.0 on the lot I knew I had to have one. Struggling getting pictures to upload, only one is edited quite a bit, will try to get better photos soon!
SuperPhoto_160105183500.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: