DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
Very Nice Car!! Good Luck with it and welcome to the club.
Sponsored

Brace37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
The Raptor was great, but I needed a change.

I bought my original Raptor in 2011, tuxedo black Screw, and spent a lot of time and $$$ on mods and upgrades. Traded it last summer for a Ruby Red SE Screw, and decided to keep it mostly stock, aside from a few cosmetic changes (bed rug, backflip, etc).

My fiancé was killed in a traffic accident about 2 months ago, and the Raptor held far too many memories of our time together, it got to be too much..so I started looking for something different....midlife crisis time.

I considered the Mustang, Camaro, and 370z...and the Mustang won.

I went through my banks (USAA) auto buying program and got 4k of MSRP. Traded my 14 Raptor in and walked out the door with a GT Premium, performance pack, and more bells and whistles than I can list, in the exact color (metallic) that I wanted...and $12,600 cash back from the dealer in my pocket.

Getting the windows tinted on Wednesday, and have several Roush body kit parts on order. I'm seriously considering the Roush quad exhaust, and eventually a stage 2 upgrade.

I forgot how much fun it was trick out a new ride!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Congrats. I like the Roush look also. I did the side scoops already and will do the hood shortly.

Supercharged15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 GT Premium
Newbie!!

Just wanted to intro myself to everyone! My name is Robert and I haven't been on a forum in some years now. I have owned quite a few fords in my time including an 1997 Expedition, 1996 Cobra, 88 and 97 Tbird, just recently bought a 2013 Raptor fresh off the truck and sold it then bought a 2012 5.0 Premium glass roof took it up to 485 crank hp and 405 hp at the rear wheels which I just traded a month ago for my 2015 Premium Magnetic Metallic 5.0! Just got it procharged last Friday and hoping to get it dynotuned come next Wednesday! I am very excited as this is my very first supercharged car ever! Once I figure out how to post pics I will do so, other than that I wanted to say HI to everyone!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

zebras550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
Love the dib, I've been curious about the roush scoops. Not sure if I want to ad them to mine or not.

2015 gt white with black stripes and 20"s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Welcome! Let us know how the procharger install goes and how it behaves. I'm interested in a procharger kit and would like to get as much info as possible before pulling the trigger on one. Be safe!

Sponsored

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Wow thats tragic, sorry to hear that. Cheers to the Mustang bringing you many new good memories:cheers:

Supercharged15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 GT Premium
Welcome! Let us know how the procharger install goes and how it behaves. I'm interested in a procharger kit and would like to get as much info as possible before pulling the trigger on one. Be safe!

Will do so far so good I just got the call back that I can get it in next Wednesday for the dynotune for sure! I am extremely excited!

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Awful to hear about your fiance! The Mustang will be a nice change of pace from the truck, you will enjoy it!
Sponsored