Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
@Shadow277 Can you afford a gt350 yet? I hope you've used your 4 months wisely, to grew as an intellectual and make more money rather than hoping for car sales due to a global pandemic killing hundreds of thousands.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
@Shadow277 Can you afford a gt350 yet? I hope you've used your 4 months wisely, to grew as an intellectual and make more money rather than hoping for car sales due to a global pandemic killing hundreds of thousands.
Yeah, because car fatalities and heart disease are corona deaths./s
And if you must know, I'm debating weather to tackle the CFA or get an MBA degree.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If the most recent trend continues, he might just get his wish. 40,000 cases in a day appears to be a new all-time high. Congratulations America. :shock:
C40BB477-BD6C-4337-89E5-AF3D8C37BC73.png

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
And if you must know, I'm debating weather to tackle the CFA or get an MBA degree.
So, it is obvious that you are certainly book smart. But you had the opportunity to take the high road. The opportunity to show that you are not so shallow to believe more sickness and death would lead to a better deal on a car.

You decided not to take it. Bravo!!

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yeah, because car fatalities and heart disease are corona deaths./s
So you enjoy benefitting off of other people's agony and/or death, got it.

I imagine either would benefit you very much. Hopefully, in obtaining one or the other you learn some empathy along the way, or at the very least, to be more tasteful with your jokes.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
If the most recent trend continues, he might just get his wish. 40,000 cases in a day appears to be a new all-time high. Congratulations America. :shock:
The most troubling thing here is that this is driven by a relatively small number of southern states so in reality is worse than it looks. On top of that any changes made today will take at least two weeks to really take effect so it is going to climb rapidly for a while.

Trump's claims about testing making the figures look worse is complete bullsh*t. Yes if you test more you will find more BUT the positive test results will remain the same percentage of the overall numbers tested if the disease spread is linear. This is NOT the case and the percentage positive is soaring showing rate of spread is accelerating as you would expect in an unconstrained outbreak. Testing per head of population (which is what really matters) is also lower in the US than many other countries. Deaths will lag new cases by 3 or 4 weeks so the death rate will not go up for another week or two yet.

Trump is telling you fake news from his own mouth and this is now considerably more serious than the situation in NY with national implications.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/t...surge-only-due-to-testing-misleads-on-deaths/

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Every American who perishes is considered a COVID death. That's how we reached over 1 million. Statistics don't lie and liers use statistics.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, it is obvious that you are certainly book smart. But you had the opportunity to take the high road. The opportunity to show that you are not so shallow to believe more sickness and death would lead to a better deal on a car.

You decided not to take it. Bravo!!
I don't know why everyone understood that I am joking but you.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You realize the GT350s would be gifted to family and not auctioned, right...? Boggles my mind how you and one other guy don't understand the realism.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The most troubling thing here is that this is driven by a relatively small number of southern states so in reality is worse than it looks. On top of that any changes made today will take at least two weeks to really take effect so it is going to climb rapidly for a while.

Trump's claims about testing making the figures look worse is complete bullsh*t. Yes if you test more you will find more BUT the positive test results will remain the same percentage of the overall numbers tested if the disease spread is linear. This is NOT the case and the percentage positive is soaring showing rate of spread is accelerating as you would expect in an unconstrained outbreak. Testing per head of population (which is what really matters) is also lower in the US than many other countries. Deaths will lag new cases by 3 or 4 weeks so the death rate will not go up for another week or two yet.

Trump is telling you fake news from his own mouth and this is now considerably more serious than the situation in NY with national implications.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/t...surge-only-due-to-testing-misleads-on-deaths/
Fatality rates are higher in the south. Heart diseases will be counted as Corona death. This thread would be a hilarious joke if it just wasn't so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.