I hate people so much

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Try living with a 2 yo who knows how to open car doors. I now have a crease above the rear tire of my GT350. Despite having a cover and padding between my wifes car door and my car. I track my car, and every event I find more chips, dents, stains etc...each event.

It is what it is. Car won't stay perfect forever. Owning a black car once myself, it happens way faster than a light colored car. Do your best to park by yourself, and leave the rest up to God. LOL
Sponsored

Ransom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT, 09 Challenger Srt8
Yeah, I’m looking into getting a new used Honda Civic sport 4 door for my daily errands. They aren’t horrible looking cars lol.
We actually have an 06 dodge magnum for our daily errands and grocery gettin. We park up close in it otherwise its a hike to the front if we are in the mustang or challengers.

Im a honda tech, if you look at an AS IS 16+ civic take a peak at the AC compressor and see if its wet around the clutch, they are notorious for leaking. They also have a warranty extension for the condensors, 10yrs/unlimited miles. I R&R condensors almost weekly.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
We actually have an 06 dodge magnum for our daily errands and grocery gettin. We park up close in it otherwise its a hike to the front if we are in the mustang or challengers.

Im a honda tech, if you look at an AS IS 16+ civic take a peak at the AC compressor and see if its wet around the clutch, they are notorious for leaking. They also have a warranty extension for the condensors, 10yrs/unlimited miles. I R&R condensors almost weekly.
Thanks! I had a 2018 sport that had hvac issues so I wound up getting rid of it. Wasn’t sure if the newer ones had issues or not but I’ll do more research.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
oooof. i can’t take the stang to the gym, that’s what my beater tacoma is for 🤣 don’t want to sweat up in the leather lol

Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Incredibly I am at 4 years with the car and no door dings or other paint defects, other than stone chips (one which dented the hood), of which there are many with the fabulous paint Ford used. I park well away from others as is possible, and when I can’t, nothing makes me happier than returning to the car with the same vehicles still parked beside me. Even when I was driving less than stellar cars, I was always careful getting in and out, even if the other car wasn’t in great shape either. I guess that’s just what us car guys do, respect others’ vehicles.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oooof. i can’t take the stang to the gym, that’s what my beater tacoma is for 🤣 don’t want to sweat up in the leather lol
I live in SE Texas, lol. Sweat up in the leather is inevitable.

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Just a thought before blaming other folk, have you guys ever put any force on the top of the fender in that area ? It appears that area deforms very easily, @Kristian87 managed to dint his in a very similar way :

Either way, looks like that area can be sorted out with PDR so I hope it works out for you guys :like:

WD :like:
No way. I don’t lean on my car, thank you. It just appeared one day. Was very visible when walking up to my drivers door. Wasn’t there the day before.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Good thing mine isn't a show car. It's been through every kind of weather you can think of. Even has a little bit of hail damage from a storm a few months back. I drive in whatever weather I want to because IDGAF. It's a car. It's meant to be driven.

Sorry about what happened OP. People do suck. It's only going to get worse when people can't afford to get gas or eat. Brace yourself.

OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good thing mine isn't a show car. It's been through every kind of weather you can think of. Even has a little bit of hail damage from a storm a few months back. I drive in whatever weather I want to because IDGAF. It's a car. It's meant to be driven.

Sorry about what happened OP. People do suck. It's only going to get worse when people can't afford to get gas or eat. Brace yourself.
Mine isn’t a show-car either. Gets driven through all weather as well. I just take pride in all my stuff whether it costs $5 or $55k.

Yeah, it sucks lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I park away from everyone for a reason. I don't care if I have to walk a mile. I pride myself on how clean I keep this car even as a daily, then shitheads park next to you and deliberately do this. I fucking detest people.

20220507_144319.jpg
Damn man, I’m sorry. If it’s not dented or too deep, scratches happen.com has a good touch up kit for $30 that includes primer. I bought it before the dent happened to touch small rock chips.

Crowd.Slayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Damn man, I’m sorry. If it’s not dented or too deep, scratches happen.com has a good touch up kit for $30 that includes primer. I bought it before the dent happened to touch small rock chips.
I'm glad it is mainly the door handle which could be an easy swap/fix. Some chips happen due to every day stuff, and I am fine with that, shit happens. But when it is the direct cause of someone else that isn't myself, then I get pissed.

Thanks for the recommendation! I am going to check that out to fix up a few dings.
Sponsored