How Much Was Your Registration?

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Yea, that site is like going to the hospital for a procedure. Sure, you're going to pay those fees, but when they are done with you there ar 8 more hidden charges. Not including any county or city taxes they usually throw on some kind of local bus service fee, road maintenance fee, processing fee, etc...... True, those are the "registration" fees, but you can't just buy that alone. It's kind of like picking out your package you wanted when you ordered your new Mustang! Having to pay for item you just don't want or need.
If this thread is still alive when my bill arrives in a few days, I'll scan it and post it up.
Sponsored

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
$3.00 for my DV plates

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
In Mississippi, $340 for 1 year registration. 2007 Mustang was $86. It is an ad valorem tax based on some seemingly random assessed value which will go down each year. This is the highest I've paid. Alabama was cheaper, and when I bought the '07 Mustang Wisconsin was awesome - cheap!! Just $50! (flat fee). They raised it to $75 but that was still great.

But ya know what the worst part is? They collect all this money and the roads still suck!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
That site is misleading, for example..it says mine in NH is about $70 a year...yes true for the STATE, but.... You also pay the TOWN you live in and that's an additional $800
And that's every year on your birthday. The newer ,more expensive your car, the higher the town registration. Then you are blessed with a mandatory state inspection within 10 days, even on a brand new car!
You have to pay 800.00 per year on your Birthday to your town???? That is criminal

Yea, that site is like going to the hospital for a procedure. Sure, you're going to pay those fees, but when they are done with you there ar 8 more hidden charges. Not including any county or city taxes they usually throw on some kind of local bus service fee, road maintenance fee, processing fee, etc...... True, those are the "registration" fees, but you can't just buy that alone. It's kind of like picking out your package you wanted when you ordered your new Mustang! Having to pay for item you just don't want or need.
If this thread is still alive when my bill arrives in a few days, I'll scan it and post it up.
The site is just basic info on registration and title fees. I am not sure I understand your analogy since the site doesn't offer any services to purchase :shrug:
Sponsored