GT350 Keyed

thehygienist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
IRISH
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
I wonder if a cheap car cover would help with this. Something you wouldn't care about losing.

I once saw a 'vette owner park at a hotel and pull a large traffic cone out of his trunk and put it next to the car door. Seemed to work pretty well for a few days.
Sponsored

Last edited:

El Diablo

Made in USA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I've been out the loop a while and come back here to see this?

WTF!

Sorry to see your car was vandalized... I hope you get her back looking like it never happened.

Jealous "fill in the blanks" can Rot.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Many many years years ago I read about his happening to a Vette on
a popular Vette forum. Guy parked his pride and joy at the mall and as
he was walking in and turned out of sight of the car he got a bad feeling....

Turned back to check on his car and caught a guy keying his car and proceeded
to beat he living crap out of the guy. Put the guy in the hospital for a time,
he served 6 months and spent a lot of coin on lawyers and hospital bills.

Apparentry this had happened to another car in the past and the guy just
lost it, and paid the price. Obviously not recommended but would be hard
to restrain yourself. IIRC he did later state that no he would not do it again,
but after it was all over that it was almost worth it.......
After the beating he should have choked him until he was dead. No lawsuits, no hospital bills, just one big favor to society.

OP
OP
JL947

JL947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
Smalll world, I work there too but very rarely drive my Mustang to work. Anywhere I go I worry about dings and stuff but here I've always worried about people being asses to my Ford vehicles. I've been working up here for 12 years though and haven't had a problem, sorry that asshole met your beautiful car.

I do believe though that unless you have a handicap sticker and park in a handicap spot you're not allowed to park in the parking structures with a competitor vehicle.
Near the top of the parking structure is where competitors can park. There is an stealth grey Focus RS, A8, Raptor, M3, CTS-V, and others around me and their cars were ok.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I've been told years ago from a friend that lives in Detroit. This shit happens a lot especially with foreign cars @ domestic car companies parking lots. When the economy goes weak it's even worse. Some of these company workers are loyal to their companies brand I have been told. Sorry to see this crap still goes on.

Last edited:

KenF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT350
That's "insane" ??

You have no idea my friend :lol:
I'm going to assume you were talking hypothetically and with hyperbole. I love my car, like as much as my children but not more than a human life and I'd hope that you do too.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I'm going to assume you were talking hypothetically and with hyperbole. I love my car, like as much as my children but not more than a human life and I'd hope that you do too.
If a person is such a low life piece of scum that they would go up to a man's years of hard work and destroy his dream car I see no issue - it would do society a big favor.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Smh. This is so stupid. I drive my car a HELL of a lot, and more than most GT350 owners, but I'm usually going to the same places over and over, and for short periods of time with it. A friend's car got backed into a week or two ago in the parking lot and came back with no note, nothing. Absolutely ridiculous that people can sleep at night after damaging someone else's property.

thehygienist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
IRISH
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
Some of you people have clearly never been poor. So it goes like this: you have <$100 in checking, nothing in savings, you barely can afford the insurance, gas and registration. You hit a Shelby in the parking lot. You know your rates will go up. Rich bastard has insurance. You drive away knowing that one wrong move and you can't pay your bills. You are one screw-up away from eviction or losing your car, which you need to get to your job. Not hard to see why people drive away. OK- cue the outrage and flame away.

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Some of you people have clearly never been poor. So it goes like this: you have <$100 in checking, nothing in savings, you barely can afford the insurance, gas and registration. You hit a Shelby in the parking lot. You know your rates will go up. Rich bastard has insurance. You drive away knowing that one wrong move and you can't pay your bills. You are one screw-up away from eviction or losing your car, which you need to get to your job. Not hard to see why people drive away. OK- cue the outrage and flame away.
It's not outrage. You are making on excuse for bad behavior. If you are that poor person you apologize profusely, explain your circumstances, offer to do what you can, and place yourself at the mercy of who you wronged and give them a chance to be standup as well. That is how we need to treat each other, with respect as we would want to be treated, not make excuses for our bad behavior.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
At least leave a note or something if you can. While I would be pissed, I would at least sort of understand where the person's coming from. Could have been a kid that I could help out, provide some guidance to, etc. if they're genuine. These situations don't always have to turn out so bad, lol.

OP
OP
JL947

JL947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
Can't really measure your common sense and mannerism based on how much money you have. Simple as that.
Sponsored