Sponsored

GT350 (Haynes) Manual

imbadatthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hi all,

Is there a manual/any documentation (like the good ol Hanyes Manual) for GT350 maintenance/repair?
Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
OP
OP
imbadatthis

imbadatthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Awesome! I don't see it on the site, but it does cover the GT350?

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
EDITED: Question answered.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Instead of buying it once more, is this not something that can be shared? Upload it to Google Drive for the community to enjoy... It looks like it's a pdf.

Secondly, why isn't this already free. You paid for the vehicle... isn't that enough? Shouldn't have to feel like it's pulling teeth.

This is a SERVICE manual, not an owner's manual. This is something used to make money off of if you're a shop for instance. While...yes it could be shared. There is reasoning behind why you would not.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Instead of buying it once more, is this not something that can be shared? Upload it to Google Drive for the community to enjoy... It looks like it's a pdf.

Secondly, why isn't this already free. You paid for the vehicle... isn't that enough? Shouldn't have to feel like it's pulling teeth.
Copyright protected.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

Among the terms and conditions for this product (there are others):

2. The person who placed the order is prohibited from copying the electronic service information and mail-order items, creating files or parts of files or having these created, and making these available to third parties via communication networks. This excludes the right to make backup copies for his own use.

3. You acknowledge that the factory manual received will contain hidden information. If you violate the provisions written above, the information can be used for your identification and possibly legal action.

z1huggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So, having a 2018 GT350, which would you get? The 2017 or 2018 Mustang manual or is there not enough difference between the two to matter?

Sponsored

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I have a Haynes manual for the 1994 Z-28 I recently traded in, I also had the GM (Helm) service manual. There is no comparison, the Haynes manual is about 1/8 the thickness of the GM manual. There is also no comparison in price either but for a $50,000 + vehicle I would want the best information available.

I recently ordered the Ford (Helm) service manual for my '19 GT and will report on how good (or not) it appears.

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d

It's copyrighted material. Sharing it is a violation of federal law. The penalties can be quite high. A few years ago, ASCAP decided to start going after music downloaders (not just the download sites). A woman who downloaded 21 songs was one of the people who hit their radar. They offered to let her off the hook by simply paying for the downloads after the fact (a charge of about $20). She said the equivalent of SXXXw you. She ended up with a judgment against her for somewhere in the vicinity of $600,000. Then she started to scream "unfair"! The ACLU took her case on appeal and got the amount of her judgment lowered to something like $60,000. Was it worth it?

BTW, I concur with the other posters who said to get the deluxe manual with the cross references. I didn't for my '16 GT and regretted it daily! Got it for the GT350.

<TED>

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I wasn't aware it was copyrighted material. I just took a glance on the quality of the site and it looked bogus to me. Never heard of the company and it sounds like their not genuine ford manuals but apparently superior to ford's service manuals? I wonder how their getting their information? Are they violating any copyrighted information with ford or are they in partnership with them. Either way, I believe it should be free if you're not a company trying to profit out of the service manual.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I wasn't aware it was copyrighted material. I just took a glance on the quality of the site and it looked bogus to me. Never heard of the company and it sounds like their not genuine ford manuals but apparently superior to ford's service manuals? I wonder how their getting their information? Are they violating any copyrighted information with ford or are they in partnership with them. Either way, I believe it should be free if you're not a company trying to profit out of the service manual.
My guess (complete guess though) is that they buy a subscription at Ford's site download and this was create what they sell. Always looked shady to me and that's why I never bought anything from them. I did but 3 day subscription here https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/Index and made pdf's (for my own use, allowed by ToS) of the manual.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
As noted, I ordered the Ford (Helm) manual and it arrived today. Installation on my PC was a bit clunky, the electrical schematics require a svg reader. It works now and the information is all there and mostly well laid out (clicking on "oil pan" takes us to a transmission page). The manual will be a great help when I start doing maintenance on my Mustang.

Highly recommended at less than 0.5% of the purchase price of a well equipped Mustang!
Sponsored