Sponsored

GT350 Handling Package

HEP#15

I bought a 2020 HEP from dealer inventory earlier this year and it did not have the Handling Package (Adjustable front struts and gurney flap). My guess is no.....but can I purchase this option from a dealership if not included with the car since this is a dealership installed option?
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
You can probably find a CF gurney flap from one of the aftermarket companies, which is what I plan to do, and I plan to get Vorshlags.

I couldnā€™t see paying $800 for plates that had minimal adjustment and a plastic flap.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Mine didnā€™t come with the HP either. If I need it down the road (doubtful) aftermarket is available that may be better than Ford Performance.
From what I understand, you can only order the package thru a FP certified dealer which are far and few between. I hope Iā€™m wrong.

Last edited:
OP
OP

HEP#15

Mine didnā€™t come with the TP either. If I need it down the road (doubtful) aftermarket is available that may be better than Ford Performance.
From what I understand, you can only order the package thru a FP certified dealer which are far and few between. I hope Iā€™m wrong.
All - thanks.

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I bought a 2020 HEP from dealer inventory earlier this year and it did not have the Handling Package (Adjustable front struts and gurney flap). My guess is no.....but can I purchase this option from a dealership if not included with the car since this is a dealership installed option?
In my opinion, a better alternative to the stock camber plates if youā€™re going to track the car: https://vorshlag-store.com/products...ter-plates-oem-perches?variant=12401960484926

tsfischer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Shelby, 2018 Raptor
In my opinion, a better alternative to the stock camber plates if youā€™re going to track the car: https://vorshlag-store.com/products...ter-plates-oem-perches?variant=12401960484926
I have a 2019 GT350 with the Ford Performance Package. I've tracked my car 8 full days over the last 8 months (each day with 4-7 sessions at 20-25 minutes. I have my front camber at -2.2 (with the camber plates) and the rear at -2.4. I'm still getting very uneven wear on the Cup 2's, and its been recommended to add more camber to the front and more on the rear. Will the Vorshlag plates have a higher camber tolerance and allow me to get to -3+. Also, any recommendations on increasing the rear camber?

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I have a 2019 GT350 with the Ford Performance Package. I've tracked my car 8 full days over the last 8 months (each day with 4-7 sessions at 20-25 minutes. I have my front camber at -2.2 (with the camber plates) and the rear at -2.4. I'm still getting very uneven wear on the Cup 2's, and its been recommended to add more camber to the front and more on the rear. Will the Vorshlag plates have a higher camber tolerance and allow me to get to -3+. Also, any recommendations on increasing the rear camber?
I don't have any recommendation for rear camber, but someone else on here might. The front tires wear at a much higher rate than the rears, so I think more emphasis is placed on increasing front camber. Vorshlags will allow you get get more camber, but I'd suggest a camber bolts first as its a cheap solution. I also have a '19 with the handling package camber plates. After adding the camber bolts up front for around $35, I was able to get -2.9. The outsides of the tires still wear faster than the inside, but it seems better than it used to be.

tsfischer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Shelby, 2018 Raptor
I don't have any recommendation for rear camber, but someone else on here might. The front tires wear at a much higher rate than the rears, so I think more emphasis is placed on increasing front camber. Vorshlags will allow you get get more camber, but I'd suggest a camber bolts first as its a cheap solution. I also have a '19 with the handling package camber plates. After adding the camber bolts up front for around $35, I was able to get -2.9. The outsides of the tires still wear faster than the inside, but it seems better than it used to be.
Thanks. Iā€™ll take a look
Sponsored