2019 Gurney Flap Price Drop??!!

KENS550TX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 350 / '22 Bronco
Wanted to let everyone know that I was able to order the Gurney Flap (KR3Z-6344210-AB) from fcoemparts.com for only $377.04. Tasca had it for a similar price. When I called for availability they said it was on back order and was not taking any orders. So I went to fcoemparts.com and was able get my order in. Mine may get canceled but you never know!!!
Sponsored

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Wanted to let everyone know that I was able to order the Gurney Flap (KR3Z-6344210-AB) from fcoemparts.com for only $377.04. Tasca had it for a similar price. When I called for availability they said it was on back order and was not taking any orders. So I went to fcoemparts.com and was able get my order in. Mine may get canceled but you never know!!!
I personally feel that's all it's worth. I bought one for about that (new but "used", sold by a fellow GT350 owner) and while it's nice enough, at the end of day it's just a strip of plastic and the list price on this is ridiculous

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
If they end up using that wing on the March 1 the price will go down even more.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Is this the entire spoiler or just the Gurney flap that bolts to the spoiler? I see they call it "kit, rear spoiler", but I didn't find an image.

Sponsored

Gearz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
It's just the Gurney flap. The whole swing is the same part number but -AA suffix, and it's about a grand.

Might want to call before ordering the Gurney flap to make sure it's in stock. I was told they're on extended back order, same as KENS550TX.

OP
OP
KENS550TX

KENS550TX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 350 / '22 Bronco
Wanted to give a quick update. They called and e-mailed about the part being on backorder. But they said they found the part in-stock at another dealer. There was a difference in price of $35 and wanted to know if that was ok. I called and responded to approve the difference. They just sent me the tracking info!!!!

Hack the part number ending in AA should be the spoiler and the part number ending in AB should be the Gurney Flap.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It's just the Gurney flap. The whole swing is the same part number but -AA suffix, and it's about a grand.

Might want to call before ordering the Gurney flap to make sure it's in stock. I was told they're on extended back order, same as KENS550TX.
Thanks for the info. I suspected that. I wouldn't mind adding the swing to my PP1, but for that price I'll probably do something else.

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
I'd like to have one but not for nearly $400.00, price needs to drop.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I'd like to have one but not for nearly $400.00, price needs to drop.
I agree 100%.......... that is why I have an idea that will give you a Gurney Flap" replica.
It takes NO tools to install or remove!
But wait.... there's more!
The cost savings is HUGE...!!!!!

post it1.jpg
post it 2.jpg
post it 3.jpg

Okay.... the cost?
Just how much is the "replica" going to cost me Dave?
Valid question.
The Gurney Flap "replica" sections come in a pack of 100.
Doing the math, that equates to $0.005/each.
I used 15 Gurney Flap "replica" sections which totals $0.075... that's 7 1/2 cents for the whole Flap.
It has NOT been wind tunnel tested, nor has it been tested by actually driving the car yet... even in the driveway.
BONUS: It is available in an assortment of factory applied colors.
If interested... PM me for what the actual Gurney Flap "replica" material is.

OP
OP
KENS550TX

KENS550TX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 350 / '22 Bronco
I agree 100%.......... that is why I have an idea that will give you a Gurney Flap" replica.
It takes NO tools to install or remove!
But wait.... there's more!
The cost savings is HUGE...!!!!!

post it1.jpg
post it 2.jpg
post it 3.jpg

Okay.... the cost?
Just how much is the "replica" going to cost me Dave?
Valid question.
The Gurney Flap "replica" sections come in a pack of 100.
Doing the math, that equates to $0.005/each.
I used 15 Gurney Flap "replica" sections which totals $0.075... that's 7 1/2 cents for the whole Flap.
It has NOT been wind tunnel tested, nor has it been tested by actually driving the car yet... even in the driveway.
BONUS: It is available in an assortment of factory applied colors.
If interested... PM me for what the actual Gurney Flap "replica" material is.
LOL !!! I guess you get what you pay for.

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Had mine on for a while then took it off.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Had mine on for a while then took it off.
Yeah it even had the sticker on the bottom of the flap showing green/good yes witn a track flag and red/bad no with a streetlight. And the instructions that came with it says TRACK USE ONLY.

Is this due mostly to MPG?

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
Yeah it even had the sticker on the bottom of the flap showing green/good yes witn a track flag and red/bad no with a streetlight. And the instructions that came with it says TRACK USE ONLY.

Is this due mostly to MPG?
They say it affects handling below 70mph and also mpg. I didn't like the way it vibrated the whole rear spoiler at high speed.
I guess its OK to use it once in a while at the track, but don't want all that extra strain on the spoiler every day.
Sponsored