GT350 Excessive Oil Use Only Thread

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
This thread is only to report excessive oil use for 2015 through current year GT350s (to include 2019) if in fact they end up having an excessive oil use issues after delivery. Please no speculation or comments entered here; there are already threads for that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...06U8UMOoVBTPBIipKKEmlyYjCtE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Please enter your information at the link above.

I will provide an easy to read chart based on this information. Example: we will be able to easily see on one chart if the excessive oil use issue has a year/month start point and year/month end point (for reported cars). This will not be intended to present any percentage of GT350s sold that have excessive oil use. As many of you already understand that information is not available.
Sponsored

Last edited:

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
OP: Can I make a suggestion, in an attempt to be helpful? Create the chart as a Google Doc instead, and put a link to it in your post above. That way, people can add their info to it themselves, and this thread won't get bumped every time someone adds their information. Should save you some effort as well, and get us to the same place (but without having this thread show up on the first page of the forum day after day). Just my $.02.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R

Sponsored

OP
OP
Frank.Herbst

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
OP: Can I make a suggestion, in an attempt to be helpful? Create the chart as a Google Doc instead, and put a link to it in your post above. That way, people can add their info to it themselves, and this thread won't get bumped every time someone adds their information. Should save you some effort as well, and get us to the same place (but without having this thread show up on the first page of the forum day after day). Just my $.02.
This sounds like a good idea. Let me check on how to start a Google doc.
Thanks

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Can I add in all of the high performance cars I have owned that used oil as well, including my '89 911?
Sponsored