OP
OP
EF300

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
The cut blocks appear to be the same size as the blocks that ship. I have a 7xxxEXT and while you have to put them on the jack "pockets" before pushing the ramp under the vehicle, they fit fine.
I’ll have to check. Last time I thought they didn’t fit but maybe I didn’t have my jacks all the way collapsed I’m not sure. I’ll double check.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
The cut blocks appear to be the same size as the blocks that ship. I have a 7xxxEXT and while you have to put them on the jack "pockets" before pushing the ramp under the vehicle, they fit fine.

They are the same size, lift wise. It is taller because of the pinch weld relief.
IMG_0669.jpeg

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Ah I see where you’re at. The pinch-weld relief cutouts reduce your overall block height.
I have Steeda jacking rails and the 3” blocks do not fit in between the rails and jack puck pockets, I have to use the 2.5” blocks.

bcrabt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
How are you centering the quick jack ? In the middle or bias forward ?
The spacing between my quick jack and the rubber block pockets are exactly end to end on the rails. So there is not any balance problems. I think I have a little longer size quick jack than what is in your pictures?

Last edited:
OP
OP
EF300

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The spacing between my quick jack and the rubber block pockets are exactly end to end on the rails. So there is not any balance problems. I think I have a little longer size quick jack than what is in your pictures?
I have the 5000 SLX

Sponsored

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Damn you guys. Now I really wanna get one of these set ups.

OP
OP
EF300

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man I’m not gonna lie it makes it a lot easier. Even just detailing your car. You don’t have to bend over and bust your back.

Sponsored

Mrhavasu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have the 7000 xl and Steeda jacking rails. I just place my blocks at each end of the rails.
Looks identical to what I see in your guys pics. I was worried the lift points were to
far forward, but I guess its good.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Damn you guys. Now I really wanna get one of these set ups.

They are really handy to have, my reason for buying was did not like the thought of jacking from the sides. Have no problem with front, rear and using jack stands.

In case you get one, here is a tip for the beading, with less mess.
Leave the jacks in the box, assemble, hook up hyd line and pump. Have at it, shipping box makes a great catch try.

IMG_0674.jpeg

Much better then rags, another little one. Lowering and removing the quick disconnects.

Hold down button in for 10 additional seconds. That will bleed the line pressure. Making the quick disconnect easy to disconnect, it will fight you if not.

The newer version just out, made it worthwhile for me to sell the one purchased 5/21/21. The one above, your timing could not be better>>>>:thumbsup:

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
I was thinking about a two post but would only have 1” of clearance at the ceiling plus the permanent loss of floor space. Wouldn’t be looking forward to wrestling those into place with the lack of clearance. These are rapidly becoming my option due to the mobility and with the 7000 I could do my truck as well. Great info here!

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Instead of the quick Jack set up who here has an actual hydraulic lift maybe a junior version of what the pros use when you go to take your car into the shop? Imagine that this is a little bit more expensive but wouldn’t it solve a lot of the headaches and also allow you to actually stand under the car to make life a lot easier?
Sponsored