Sponsored

Function Factory Performance? Avoid them like the plague!

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
They can try all they want to stand on their “no refund” policy but I doubt it will hold much water considering they have a contract with you to provide a service you paid for. That doesn’t give them carte blanche to push the delivery date ad infinitum.
I’d go ahead and bring the issue up with your bank and ask for their input. They’ll tell you if the no refund policy will have any impact on their decision.
Brother, you are 1000000% I already have and they did provide input on both the service paid for and the ad infinitum delivery date as well as their refund policy. They then asked my to provide all screen shots and communication showing delays were not a cause of me changing anything
Sponsored

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Brother, you are 1000000% I already have and they did provide input on both the service paid for and the ad infinitum delivery date as well as their refund policy. They then asked my to provide all screen shots and communication showing delays were not a cause of me changing anything
Best of luck then, it sucks to deal with and this is just another example of Charles being a complete moron when it comes to customer service.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Response retracted.

Last edited:

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Whats even funnier is his website's claiming to have 4 in stock, typical bait and switch tactics. Should use this screenshot with your info to your financial company as proof if you didnt take a shot of the page.

View attachment 751894
Its not that version, its the swing version

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Whats even funnier is his website's claiming to have 4 in stock, typical bait and switch tactics. Should use this screenshot with your info to your financial company as proof if you didnt take a shot of the page.

View attachment 751894
It does however say call for an ETA, which they wont answer but the eta I was given was2-3 weeks initially(3rd-4th week of April) then 1st week of May, then last week of May which yeilds an ETA of 1st week of June. Evolved was correct, does not give them Ad infinitum to push delivery dates no matter what. Especially when they admit the reason for the delay is because they changed CAD files

Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
It does however say call for an ETA, which they wont answer but the eta I was given was2-3 weeks initially(3rd-4th week of April) then 1st week of May, then last week of May which yeilds an ETA of 1st week of June. Evolved was correct, does not give them Ad infinitum to push delivery dates no matter what. Especially when they admit the reason for the delay is because they changed CAD files
My apologies for the error, still you deserve better.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Checked BBB and they posted my complaint as well as a few others who found out what giant feminine hygiene product Charles is.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Checked BBB and they posted my complaint as well as a few others who found out what giant feminine hygiene product Charles is.
I'll go to bbb as well
Sponsored