uhoh5oh

uhoh5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT OW

Look at the day, may 2016. He posted on the Mustang chat that he hasn't talked to me more than 2 months

OP
OP
uhoh5oh

uhoh5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT OW
The top pics are the fiber glass wing where everyone that got their wing had the same problem chipped,cracked and fitment sucks

The bottom pics are the replacement , look how the cf were glued together coming apart

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I had issues with getting a refund on their GT350 Track pack spoiler because they never sent it out and had never plan on it, since they had fitment issues as well. They never notified me of the issue and it took me multiple attempts to get a response on where my spoiler was.

I ended up just disputing the charge with my card company because he said that Paypal had to let them refund the money before he could process a refund. WTF?!?

OP
OP
uhoh5oh

uhoh5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT OW

Well, I think carbon dynamics knows how to play the system of PayPal. Carbon dynamics will drag it for months, keep you on the trail by promising this and that then when you finally can't wait anymore. Stupid PayPal says it's been more than 6 months already. Im gonna stop using PayPal also can't they can't do shot for you. I hope more people chime in and Sue this crooked company.

Sponsored

Nylesw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Ram 1500 5.7, Mustang GT premium 17' Silver
THis is why I don't use paypal anymore, visa and MC have much better buyer protection, paypal is all about protecting their customer and makes buyers jump through hoops to get money back.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Heh. I'm reading some of these threads (trying to figure out how to leave a seller review for a board member) and came across this one.

This sounds quite a bit like a certain company that advertises here and will do pretty much everything possible to ignore the problem or fuck the customer.

Ahem, Boomba Racing.
[MENTION=14938]uhoh50[/MENTION]h, did you ever get resolution?
Sponsored