Fuel System for e85

OP
OP

amscene1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT MAGNETIC 6 SPEED
a fore system isn't going to get you for 3k , we have some very nice pricing on the fore setups, in addition, we even had justin make us a setup for an entry level system with a triple hat and dual pumps, in case you want to upgrade down the road

our stage 1 setup with dual hat is $1395 and for $1525, you can do a stage one with a triple hat, that you can add a 3rd pump later on and get yourself to handle pretty much anything you'd throw at the car
What do I need for 850 whp. thats what I'm looking to make. is the dual pump sufficient? I want to run around on e85 and stock motor and I really don't want to build the motor.

also will the duetchworks 95# injectors be ok? or do you think I will have to upgrade those as well?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
What do I need for 850 whp. thats what I'm looking to make. is the dual pump sufficient? I want to run around on e85 and stock motor and I really don't want to build the motor.

also will the duetchworks 95# injectors be ok? or do you think I will have to upgrade those as well?
850 the injectors should do along with a dual pump

any more and you'll need 1300s and a triple pump imo for safety margin
Sponsored