Free Soler Prf. App Driven Throttle Controllers for S550's

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Glad you asked. It is this very same controller we are testing here for Mustangs. It has been already tested in F150's and it will also be available 01/11/2021 for F150's 2010-Present among other Ford vehicles.
Might that be a release date I see? 👀
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
would it work on a 2020 Ford Edge ST? Would love to put this on that also.
Yes, Ford Edge as well 2011-Present. See the list below for all applicable Ford models. Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-10-22 140518.gif

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I'm more curious to hear from the testers who received the product to test.

Sponsored

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
I'm more curious to hear from the testers who received the product to test.
Definitely. A couple have responded with initial impressions after install earlier in the thread.

Fellas, any word after driving with it a while?

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Definitely. A couple have responded with initial impressions after install earlier in the thread.

Fellas, any word after driving with it a while?
So I have been driving on it for a while now. No issues at all. Been using the Sport setting with it on 5. Any higher than that it is really touchy with the throttle response. Same for Ludicrous mode.

I honestly have not tried any of the other modes with the device. I am running it without the display. Didn't feel the need for it.

frank_white

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Convertible, Velocity Blue
Yes, Ford Edge as well 2011-Present. See the list below for all applicable Ford models. Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-10-22 140518.gif
Realllllly want to try it on the explorer I drive for work

Austin1992

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
What will they be priced at? Any chance you want another tester for a 2019 manual 5.0? Lol

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Finally got this installed. And yes, the most difficult part was trying to hold the flashlight and see the connector on the pedal, plus trying to fit both arms under there.

The app interface is easy to use. It took a couple of attempts to get the bluetooth connection made. Had to shut down the app and restart it. The instructions say to then hold the 2 buttons on the interface down to clear it but it never did; I hit the one button separately and it went back to the proper screen.

Started out on the sport setting and 8 was much too sensitive for me. Dropped it to 5 and it was still really sensitive. Acceleration though seemed greatly improved compared to stock. It seemed to hold a gear longer which surprised me. Getting the expressway I was hitting 80 before I knew it, but it was still showing 8th gear for a while cruising.

I stopped and reset to comfort and tried 6 then 5. I decided that I liked 5 better because it was more responsive than stock, but not as sensitive as 6.

We'll see how things go on my commute -- 25 miles to the office. I also need to find a good spot to zip tie the extra wiring, right now it is tucked up but it needs to be zip tied so it doesn't fall down while driving.

Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Had one little issue today. I was slowing down for a stop light when it changed to green. When I went to give it gas again everything stumbled like the transmission didn't know what to do and the accelerator was giving gas then pulling it so it jerked. I'm sure someone thought, "drive a stick much". Only happened once though.

I did move the Comfort setting up a level. I think that maybe I was getting used to the new feel so it didn't feel as reactive at first. Moving up to C6 seems to be much better for commuting and in-town.

asc709

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP
Just got my car back from the shop this week. I’ll be installing this weekend and will provide feedback.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Soler Performance LLC, is looking for four test candidates with S550's to validate our latest products for Ford.

We are new to the Ford community but we have been very successful with GM for several years now, mainly with the latest generation of Corvettes, Camaros, and Cadillacs. Our focus is exclusive in throttle control and airflow, and we'd like to extend our line-up to Ford as well.

We need to validate an App driven throttle controller to beat the spongy pedal mapping (picture and plot below) on the stock ECM. The goal is to make your car feel like a true driver's car as wells as adding convenience. We are going to need one of each of the following: 2.3L, 3.7L, 5.0L, 5.2L.

If you like it the controller is yours to keep. All we ask is that you let us know how they work, the good and the bad. Please reach out preferably by posting here for the utmost visibility for potential participants. Seniority at this forum is a plus but not a must.

Link to: User Manual

04-App and Display.gif

01-Display Real Iso.jpg

Display Features Color.jpg

Description of Modes and Settings.JPG

03-Contents.jpg

02-Performance Full (Filled with Logo).png

Thanks,
[email protected]
https://www.solerengineering.com/
(727) 667-9225
Hey Mike,
I'm down for testing.

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
Okay folks, thank you very much to the testers for your feedback and also to all those who have shown interest.

We are glad to announce that this controller is now available @ https://www.solerengineering.com/ford-motor/se0525-tc-5xr4l

We'll also have them listed soon at Amazon and Walmart marketplace.

Thanks!

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Thanks gtcs20148, I received mine for testing this week. But I haven't had a chance to go through the installation yet. Class reunion was this weekend so was tied up all weekend traveling back to my hometown.
Anymore Feed back on this Product? What exactly did it do for you, Harder and quicker shifts, RPM Redline adjustment, Decreases the Pedal Lag so it takes less pedal movement to increase engine performance? ? Thanks
Sponsored