Ford pass

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Hadnt used ford pass in couple months and tried it today.theyve made it more difficult to get to car details.eg tire pressure etc.plus I recall being able to see my ford service records on old system
But can't locate them.ir took me a while to figure out you now have to hold down car image to get whatever details thete are.hope it'll still tell me when battery and tires are getting low.progress?
Sponsored

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Hadnt used ford pass in couple months and tried it today.theyve made it more difficult to get to car details.eg tire pressure etc.plus I recall being able to see my ford service records on old system
But can't locate them.ir took me a while to figure out you now have to hold down car image to get whatever details thete are.hope it'll still tell me when battery and tires are getting low.progress?
May want to check and be sure you have the most recent version. I can see everyting that you mentioned, including all past service, where the car is etc.

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
There was a recent update, once you log in, click on “vehicle” and the details are there.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I saw your post and decided to check mine. Mine shows 15% oil life left. I had my oil changed in January and only put 1K miles on since then. Hmmm wonder where it pulls the info from.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I saw your post and decided to check mine. Mine shows 15% oil life left. I had my oil changed in January and only put 1K miles on since then. Hmmm wonder where it pulls the info from.
Looks like they did not reset the monitor when the oil change was done.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
The latest update is 4 19 who which I have.i did find the service records so I'm good.just had to click support section and it was all there.thanks.itd weird though you have to hold down the mustsng image to get the details.sure isn't intuitive

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
My experience with it has been rather lackluster to say the least. It bombs out most of the time, but the numbers are accurate when it works.

On a side note, trying to get Ford to correct my points has been an effort in futility. I had a Focus ST before the GT and getting them to merge the points has been frustrating. They never respond and when I called and opened a case for it (6 months ago) nothing was done about it. Their customer service sucks in my experience so far.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Hit or miss for me - but it seems Apple Car Play fries its brain and makes it inaccessible while parked and running even with ACP disabled.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Yes, that's all it was. I'll go out in the garage and reset it today.

Yes

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
I had to call them twice to add 50k missing points and they finally got it done.

As for the App and using points, all has been great. I ordered some Nitto NT555G2 tires to pair with my 555Rll. They put my 78k points towards the purchase. The dealership knows we will be doing a close up video showing no damage before they mount them lol

My experience with it has been rather lackluster to say the least. It bombs out most of the time, but the numbers are accurate when it works.

On a side note, trying to get Ford to correct my points has been an effort in futility. I had a Focus ST before the GT and getting them to merge the points has been frustrating. They never respond and when I called and opened a case for it (6 months ago) nothing was done about it. Their customer service sucks in my experience so far.

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
My FordPass hasn't worked in months. "Sorry, FordPass isn't responding ..."

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
My FordPass hasn't worked in months. "Sorry, FordPass isn't responding ..."
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling.that worked for mei like it for early warnings on tire pressure and battery since its not a dd

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I had to call them twice to add 50k missing points and they finally got it done.

As for the App and using points, all has been great. I ordered some Nitto NT555G2 tires to pair with my 555Rll. They put my 78k points towards the purchase. The dealership knows we will be doing a close up video showing no damage before they mount them lol
Wise choice in planning to document your visit with video.

I called Ford Pass again not long after my post and was told over the phone they would get it fixed right away. I got off the phone thinking... yeah right. A few hours later I checked my app and sure as sh!t they actually fixed it. I'm appreciative of them fixing it. I just wish it didn't have to be such a long drawn out effort to get it done.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling.that worked for mei like it for early warnings on tire pressure and battery since its not a dd
This has worked for me a couple of times. Some apps just have to be reinstalled because updates (whether to the app or phone itself i.e. iOS/Android updates) jack them up.

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60

How do you use those points? And what all can you do with them?
Sponsored