Sponsored

Fall '16 build GT350 - any concerns?

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
I've got the same build date, and package. Great car no recalls, sofa seats, good gap on rear bumper.
Sponsored

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Is the cut off build date for the oil cooler line recall known/on this forum somewhere?

OP
OP

350buyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Taco
Don't see why there should be any issues compared to a more recent build. My car is a June 16 built 2016 Track Pack. The car has been flawless (knock on wood), including the oil cooler line recall done without any snags. A 10/16 build wouldn't even be subject to the recall.

The problems reported on this site seem to be somewhat random. Kind of the luck of the draw, a newer build doesn't necessarily mean more reliable or better quality.
Thanks. When I asked about the recall, they said it didn't have any applicable recalls so I think you're right.

Sponsored

OP
OP

350buyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Taco
I've got the same build date, and package. Great car no recalls, sofa seats, good gap on rear bumper.
How do you like the seats? I would love the Recaros, but I'm not a small guy at 215 and in particular it was impossible to get comfortable testing them out in a GT (not sure if it is the exact same, but close enough) due to my concealed carry piece.

I like convenience over electronics for a more flexible seat.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
How do you like the seats? I would love the Recaros, but I'm not a small guy at 215 and in particular it was impossible to get comfortable testing them out in a GT (not sure if it is the exact same, but close enough) due to my concealed carry piece.

I like convenience over electronics for a more flexible seat.
I have the Recaro's and I like them a lot. I'm 6'1 and 220 and fit without any issues. The first week or two it was a little tight but only because of my child bearing hips lol. I haven't tried carrying in these seats though, though could be an issue.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
There has been a white one sitting in a dealers lot in Montana for almost a year. It was stolen once and driven all over town by a local drunk. It sat out in the snow all winter. It is now being "sold" to another dealer in perhaps Idaho. It is now sitting behind the dealership in a dirt lot awaiting shipment. I'm sure nothing will show up on Oasis or Carfox or anything else.