daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 10R80 car. I'm not sure how it compares. I'm at 775WHP and ran a 5.29 60-130 in 1100 DA. E-85 13psi Boost. I would think with that 100mm pulley you will be in the 5s.
You’d stomp me in a race still. A10s are a cheat code, lol. I’m gonna have to wait for fall weather I think lol… I tried tonight but it’s still 70* out, I hit 14lbs of boost and still only ran a 6.5. I can probably get a 6.3 if I went back out and cleaned up my shifts.. I only did one run and wasn’t my greatest… but still not that 5.9 I wanted. 😭

if I didn’t enjoy banging gears so much, I’d definitely go buy an A10 car. I think in a few years I will go get one so I can still keep my current car.
Sponsored

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
You’d stomp me in a race still. A10s are a cheat code, lol. I’m gonna have to wait for fall weather I think lol… I tried tonight but it’s still 70* out, I hit 14lbs of boost and still only ran a 6.5. I can probably get a 6.3 if I went back out and cleaned up my shifts.. I only did one run and wasn’t my greatest… but still not that 5.9 I wanted. 😭

if I didn’t enjoy banging gears so much, I’d definitely go buy an A10 car. I think in a few years I will go get one so I can still keep my current car.
That's True. The A10 cars seem very efficient. I do have Skinnies up front. No weight reduction. Dragy can be addictive. Its a great way to measure performance gains.

I have a 93 Fox Body with a 427 Windsor Stroker and A TKO600 for banging gears. Cars a lot of fun makes 470 WHP.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's True. The A10 cars seem very efficient. I do have Skinnies up front. No weight reduction. Dragy can be addictive. Its a great way to measure performance gains.

I have a 93 Fox Body with a 427 Windsor Stroker and A TKO600 for banging gears. Cars a lot of fun makes 470 WHP.
Yea it is, it’s the only thing pushing me to upgrade, lol.. seeing everyone’s times on the dragy talk fb group. If not for that, I’d probably still be on the 120mm pulley and 93 octane.

That is probably my problem to, all those fast ass cars in that group makes mine look like a 150hp Civic… it’s cool to see those cars but depressing at the same time 😂. I could never keep up with them, too poor.

My car is a heavy pig too… no weight reduction really and extra weight from my subwoofer.

Love foxes, had an 87 GT for my first Mustang, I want a Notchback at some point as well.

sorry op for slight derailment.

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Yea it is, it’s the only thing pushing me to upgrade, lol.. seeing everyone’s times on the dragy talk fb group. If not for that, I’d probably still be on the 120mm pulley and 93 octane.

That is probably my problem to, all those fast ass cars in that group makes mine look like a 150hp Civic… it’s cool to see those cars but depressing at the same time 😂. I could never keep up with them, too poor.

My car is a heavy pig too… no weight reduction really and extra weight from my subwoofer.

Love foxes, had an 87 GT for my first Mustang, I want a Notchback at some point as well.

sorry op for slight derailment.
I do believe a lot of post on the Dragy FB page are BS. I have caught a YouTuber with my Roush set up stealing someone else's Dragy 60-130 slip. That page has a lot of 60-130 Trolling going on.. I would look at this forum for honest 60-130 times. I'm just waiting for my tuner to respond for private dyno time. My car now has a ported blower, 2.5 pulley. Should make 17lbs of boost. Can't wait to get back to the local race spot.... Boosted A10 Coyotes seem to scare off a bunch of people.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I do believe a lot of post on the Dragy FB page are BS. I have caught a YouTuber with my Roush set up stealing someone else's Dragy 60-130 slip. That page has a lot of 60-130 Trolling going on.. I would look at this forum for honest 60-130 times. I'm just waiting for my tuner to respond for private dyno time. My car now has a ported blower, 2.5 pulley. Should make 17lbs of boost. Can't wait to get back to the local race spot.... Boosted A10 Coyotes seem to scare off a bunch of people.
Dragy numbers on social media by and large are complete bs. Take your car to the track if you want to time it imo

Sponsored

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Dragy numbers on social media by and large are complete bs. Take your car to the track if you want to time it imo
Now that‘s real talk right there! Only thing about the Dragy is, if a car isn’t making enough power to trap at 130+, a longer stretch of road would be needed. It would be interesting to see actual 1/8 to 1/4 time slips compared with Dragy results though.

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that‘s real talk right there! Only thing about the Dragy is, if a car isn’t making enough power to trap at 130+, a longer stretch of road would be needed. It would be interesting to see actual 1/8 to 1/4 time slips compared with Dragy results though.
They are usually dead on. Tons of videos out there where people run the dragy at the track and compare. Unlike that G-Tech junk from a long time ago!

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
They are usually dead on. Tons of videos out there where people run the dragy at the track and compare. Unlike that G-Tech junk from a long time ago!

Is the Dragy much more advanced than the factory Track App stuff that measures acceleration and 1/4 mile times?

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the Dragy much more advanced than the factory Track App stuff that measures acceleration and 1/4 mile times?
Not 100% sure but I believe it doesn't use GPS so it's nowhere near as accurate. Not sure if Ford has improved that or anything.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t run any good numbers with the car yet. There have been many problems popping up along the way to getting the car dialed in, from suspension settings, fueling issues, blown cats and dialing in my Hitmaster clutch hit control system. Car went 11.90 @ 117 with blown cats on the 150 shot. Best mph to date has been 122.85 spraying in 2nd-4th (making the 4th gear shift about 100’ or so before the 1/4 mile stripe).

I‘ve made some recent changes to the rear suspension and will be testing them out soon. Once I get the sixty-foot issue sorted out, I‘m certain the et is gonna drop considerably.
Geez you should be running in the very low 10 high 9 quarter mile on a 150 shot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Geez you should be running in the very low 10 high 9 quarter mile on a 150 shot.
I know, I was thinking at least mid to high 10s. Thinking about an ESS 3GX kit paired with my nitrous kit, since I‘ve already put so much work into that install. I’m struggling to justify whether it’s worth $10K for the SC, fueling upgrades and tune though. Maybe if I can get the car could do what it currently makes enough power to do, I might be content for a little while longer, lol.

I do like the idea of incorporating Nitrous Outlet’s Interspooler into the SC piping though. That in and of itself could get expensive with having to have v band clamps and piping welded up. The car has been a cash-cow ever since I‘ve had it. I need this greedy mofo to pay it forward and feed me with some good ETs and MPH for once.

MKL_DS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Just take that hitmaster off. Like you said, nobody else is running it. Throwing more power at the car is not the solution when it currently doesn’t run as good as a stock A10 while spraying a 150 shot.
Should be trapping in the 130-135 range at your power level currently.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just take that hitmaster off. Like you said, nobody else is running it. Throwing more power at the car is not the solution when it currently doesn’t run as good as a stock A10 while spraying a 150 shot.
Should be trapping in the 130-135 range at your power level currently.
The Hitmaster is gonna stay put for now. I don’t want to break a transmission input shaft, or any other drivetrain components for that matter. I know many people are skeptical of the Hitmaster and think it’s a bad choice, but IMO, if it saves me from breaking thousands of dollars in parts, it’s a good thing to have on the car, even if it means running slower.

These videos here contain a wealth of information which I will apply to my Hitmaster setup next time out. I’ve never gone higher than 9 tuns on my 1st stage valve and I think that has had a lot to do with my issues. Notice in the video, how when he tries to launch at low rpm and with too few turns on the 1st stage valve, his car doesn’t even move. It’s not until he gets to 9 turns that it finally moves, but still not hard. He ends up needing 12 + turns to get out of the hole.

This is by far the most usable info. that I’ve found regarding the Hitmaster. Sure, it will take some tweaking, as we’re talking two different cars here.

Last edited:

MKL_DS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
You have a progressive controller to handle the hit. Plenty of guys making plenty more power without snapping input shafts.
If you are that concerned about it and serious about going fast with a stick, swap a T56 in there.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
You have a progressive controller to handle the hit. Plenty of guys making plenty more power without snapping input shafts.
If you are that concerned about it and serious about going fast with a stick, swap a T56 in there.
True, but if I ramp in nitrous it will detract from the overall MPH/ET. The way I have it set now is 100% at 95% throttle, On at 4000 and OFF at 7600. I was also locking out first gear and not spraying until second. I think I lower launch rpm to 3900 and let it come in at 4000 in first gear.

A T56 swap is out of the question right now, which all of the money I’ve spent strengthening the MT82-D4.
Sponsored