Sponsored

Engine/Transmission Plate Noise FIX!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
cool, i did this with the lead tape suggested from another member but it's still there so ill try this next. ill just slap it over the lead tape i assume it's really sticky like VHD stuff
It's pretty sticky so you'll have to flatten it before you maneuver it into place. Hope it works out well for you. It's embarrassing when you hear this noise on public roads. Sounds like our car is about to fall apart.
Sponsored

melown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R / '13 GTI
my 2019 R does this between 3500 and 4200 RPM when the car is HOT after i push it up one of the local mountains. i always hear it hissing/tearing against the canyon wall in 3rd when the engine is at that RPM on partial throttle or deceleration. it didnt always do this, it maybe started at 8k miles. It sounds like a SNAKE hissing LOL, or the pastic bag in the wind like others have said. I've reviewed this thread and ive come to the conclusion its the same issue. ill try dyanmat next time i change the oil and go from there.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...hen-accelerating-hard-above-4000k-rpm.107728/

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Mine was fixed under warranty by having them put the updated rear cylinder block plate in. It worked.
Sponsored