HEP#15

HEP#15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition L0015
Let us know how it goes as I'm sure there are others besides myself that are interested.
Sponsored

fatony618

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
Let us know how it goes as I'm sure there are others besides myself that are interested.
Worked. No more buzz. It also explains why when people upgrade to the MGW why the noise goes away completely. It's all about that lockout collar/spring.

OP
OP
HEP#15

HEP#15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition L0015
Awesome. Thanks!! Any tips beyond what's in the video?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
As for the MGW shifter. I'm BIG on calling out aftermarket parts that do absolutely nothing..for example many companies will market a chassis brace for any spot they can bolt a brace in and people (especially Mustang owners) gobble it up with no real evidence that it does anything. Not to say all of them are bad but there are plenty BS parts out there.

The MGW shifter is not a BS part, IMO. Now...the OEM shifter feels so much better than previous models, there is probably less of a gap between the current stock one and the MGW but the difference is noticeable in both slightly reduced throw and positive feeling. Also I didn't notice any additional noise from it - and the "buzz" common in early 350s was eliminated.

In my 20, I havent installed one yet but I probably will eventually.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
The MGW shifter is not a BS part, IMO. Now...the OEM shifter feels so much better than previous models, there is probably less of a gap between the current stock one and the MGW but the difference is noticeable in both slightly reduced throw and positive feeling. Also I didn't notice any additional noise from it - and the "buzz" common in early 350s was eliminated.

In my 20, I havent installed one yet but I probably will eventually.
Maybe you don't hear it because you have the GT350R? I noticed it alot but once I put on the LTH resonators I don't notice it at all because of how loud the exhaust is now lol. It was more noticeable when the resonators were on for me.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Maybe you don't hear it because you have the GT350R? I noticed it alot but once I put on the LTH resonators I don't notice it at all because of how loud the exhaust is now lol. It was more noticeable when the resonators were on for me.
Maybe. Also on my 16R, the "rattle" didn't show up for a few thousand miles. I'm only at 1300 on my 20R.
Sponsored