Ask your tuner which one to go with.

Jps920

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2019 GT
Here is the final engine bay shot. Decided I liked it better without the EB side covers.
20190707_104443.jpg
20190707_104455.jpg
That custom plate you have on your radiator looks awesome. Who did it for you?

Sponsored

Wierd Al

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium

Wierd Al

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
New to FI and recently installed a 1586 kit. The LU47s are so loud I initially thought I had a detonation issue. I'm not throwing any DTCs and Edelbrock's team said the datalogs don't show any sign of a problem. The LU47s are very quiet during normal cruising and mild acceleration, but get very loud under boost. Is this normal?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
New to FI and recently installed a 1586 kit. The LU47s are so loud I initially thought I had a detonation issue. I'm not throwing any DTCs and Edelbrock's team said the datalogs don't show any sign of a problem. The LU47s are very quiet during normal cruising and mild acceleration, but get very loud under boost. Is this normal?
No. If anything the sound of them should get washed out by the exhaust and road noise. Are you sure it's the injectors making the noise?

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine are extremely loud but only at idle. The second the car starts moving the noise gets washed out.

Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I'll be getting my car on the dyno next tuesday, excited to get some numbers to validate how well the kit is running. Its the same shop I brought my tuned ecoboost to in 2016 so I have some numbers to compare to. It is a mustang dyno but I don't care about that.

Wierd Al

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
No. If anything the sound of them should get washed out by the exhaust and road noise. Are you sure it's the injectors making the noise?
Thanks for your responses Braski and Jobodizo. No, i”m not sure it’s the injectors. Unfortunately, the Magnaflows are hindering my attempts to capture a sound bite during a pull. I’ve been over every step of the instructions a dozen+ times and can’t find an issue. Might be time for a call to Lund.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be getting my car on the dyno next tuesday, excited to get some numbers to validate how well the kit is running. Its the same shop I brought my tuned ecoboost to in 2016 so I have some numbers to compare to. It is a mustang dyno but I don't care about that.
I'm excited to see your numbers also. You have the 1586/2300 kit correct? What supporting mods/tune do you have??