Sponsored

Ebay Headers

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Looked at the reviews on eBay for the Speed Daddy ones. Looks like one of the pipes has to be dented in a little to clear the steering shaft. Other than that, looks good!

$206 Canadian! Wow! But of course, shipping is a measley $130... why is shipping so ridiculous to Ontario?!?
I know a guy on 18 GT that has these headers. $168 shipped to his door. He stated a couple small dents where all that were needed. I think his car has trapped 125 mph with them. Makes people spending $1200-1400 for Kooks or ARH look pretty smart. ;).
Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
So I know there's a thread out there on maximizer headers..
Anyone have experience with these?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2015-2017-M...ash=item2aaa587fd7:g:SDkAAOSwzINa7nAP&vxp=mtr

These are crazy cheap.. Look like good quality in the pics. Stainless steel as well and lifetime warranty

In terms of the price.. They are relatively on par.
If you manually get headers made, they're probably around this price, including fab, material, etc.

When you buy some of the bigger brands, you pay for the name sometimes lol

Edit: These are also Made in USA. Not any China garbage!
This is the company knocking off BMR's cradle lockout kit

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of the 2m Fab headers. I'm going to install them on my friend's 2015 5.0. the welds look pretty good and it all sides together very well. I'll update after install. It's 1 7/8 to fill 3" so it'll need a transition piece to go to stock mid pipe or a full 3" cat back.
C85EFECE-2B99-4037-9475-62CF5C02A53A.jpeg
4B802A4A-94A2-45C4-A162-5BEB9B9C8654.jpeg
5F38A9A1-DF5C-4BC6-94F7-0A03D50FA354.jpeg
BD00394D-C007-4FA0-841A-F1F26F63EA72.jpeg
How much were they?

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Are you planning on doing the install yourself or taking to a shop? If a shop, let me know where you go and how it was.
@Nuked …. I plan to do them myself this winter. I have a lift in the garage and lots of tools so it shouldn't be a problem. The lift needs to pay for itself anyways. If you want to get them done at a shop, look up Rodeheaver's. I have heard good things about them and they specialize in Mustangs.

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do these headers have the power spike in the collector? Have you installed them yet? If so, any issues like having to dent primary to clear steer shaft?

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
They do have the collector spike. Haven't installed them yet. Probably won't mess with it until after the holidays.

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
Do these headers have the power spike in the collector? Have you installed them yet? If so, any issues like having to dent primary to clear steer shaft?
They do have the spike just like the kooks headers i had beside them. They are full 3" and we're waiting on the 3-2.5" conversion connectors to come in the mail from amazon to install them.

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Are the header leads long enough to reach past the factory connect? Do those Amazon pieces make it a bolt on affair or do they require welding as well?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Be careful with some of the Ebay offerings. I've seen several people post up on the groups who purchased headers off of Ebay and the fit was almost non existent and the quality was horrible.

If you're looking for a budget set of headers that is high quality and fits like a glove the Texas Speed headers we offer are it. We've got them in stock too so we can ship them the same day you order.

Here's a link to them as well as a link to our massive Black Friday sales event. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. 561-753-8105.

Texas Speed Headers
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...haust-systems/headers/long-tube/texas-speed-1

Black Friday
https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/black-friday

Thanks!

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
I’m definitely intersted in these too. I’ve talked to multiple people through Instagram and YouTube that have the pypes and speed daddy headers and they love them. Some have had them on for couple years no issues either!

Sponsored

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Be careful with some of the Ebay offerings. I've seen several people post up on the groups who purchased headers off of Ebay and the fit was almost non existent and the quality was horrible.

If you're looking for a budget set of headers that is high quality and fits like a glove the Texas Speed headers we offer are it. We've got them in stock too so we can ship them the same day you order.

Here's a link to them as well as a link to our massive Black Friday sales event. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call. 561-753-8105.

Texas Speed Headers
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...haust-systems/headers/long-tube/texas-speed-1

Black Friday

Thanks!
Is there a coupon code for these as well or is that the sale price already? Also any ideas if the catted version would help pass smog in California? Still new to the modding scene lol

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Is there a coupon code for these as well or is that the sale price already? Also any ideas if the catted version would help pass smog in California? Still new to the modding scene lol
Unfortunately there's no discounts offered on the TSP stuff. It's just priced so low already and doesn't hold the margins to discount it anymore from where it's at now. For what they are they're a really good deal regardless.

As far as their catted version goes I honestly don't believe you're going to pass emissions. That goes for pretty much any longtube catted or not. CA is very tough. Just having the LT's on the car is illegal in CA so you'd be running them at your own risk.

If you're interested in Pypes their stuff will be on sale here at Lethal Performance on 11/21-11/27 for 10% off and still shipped for free.

Here's a link to our Black Friday sales event which lists all of the deals we've got going on. If you have any other questions please let me know.

header1.png

Stolen 98

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XL
They do have the spike just like the kooks headers i had beside them. They are full 3" and we're waiting on the 3-2.5" conversion connectors to come in the mail from amazon to install them.
Have you installed them? Can you link to the 3-2.5 conversion pieces?

Thanks.

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the exact headers but have not installed them just yet. I have a Magnaflow Resonated Tru-X X-pipe and the inlet on it is for the factory exhaust. I have ordered a 3" ID to 2.25" ID reducer from eBay. If you search for that you fill find it pretty easily. They ship from Kentucky and are $31.90 for a pair. Make sure you get 3" ID to 2.25" ID or they won't fit over your pipes!

Last edited:

Stolen 98

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XL
I have the exact headers but have not installed them just yet. I have a Magnaflow Resonated Tru-X X-pipe and the inlet on it is for the factory exhaust. I have ordered a 3" ID to 2.25" ID reducer from eBay. If you search for that you fill find it pretty easily. They ship from Kentucky and are $31.90 for a pair. Make sure you get 3" ID to 2.25" ID or they won't fit over your pipes!
I just pulled the trigger on a set of 2m Fabrication headers and ordered 3id to 2.5id 304SS reducers.... $450 shipped with ebay 10% off today.

I hope these mate up to my roush catback easily with the reducers.

I plan to have my installer re-use my gaskets since my car is only at 2k miles.
Sponsored