Do you tell lies about your Mustang?

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
LOL..Like "don't know if I want to go with the GT350 or get a Porsche. Might get both though because I can't decide, or I'll just wait for the GT500 and drive the Porsche in the meantime."

Meanwhile in the profile it says "Drives...2009 Camry"
I dunno. Some people have some real nice cars, and drive a cheap mundane daily driver.
Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I dunno. Some people have some real nice cars, and drive a cheap mundane daily driver.
Plenty of liars on forums, I promise. I know a guy that would jerk people around when they had something way out of his price range for sale. He just liked for people to think he was loaded, even if they were total strangers on the internet.

Nice first name, by the way..

That's so weird. We both used the same username format too.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I typically don't lie about my car but this one teenager kid came up to me at Safeway a few years ago asking if it had the V6 or V8. I told him it was the "3.7l V8 Ecoboost" and he believed me LOL. I start my car up and as I am leaving he has his hand to his mouth saying "ddaaaaamnn" and he gives me a thumbs up. This was a completely stock V6, didn't even have window tint yet lol.

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I feel like there's 3 pages of people missing the point here.

Go back and read OP's post. "Coyoye" engine? He/she really means just fucking around with people.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I feel like there's 3 pages of people missing the point here.

Go back and read OP's post. "Coyoye" engine? He/she really means just fucking around with people.
He drives an EB though.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I typically don't lie about my car but this one teenager kid came up to me at Safeway a few years ago asking if it had the V6 or V8. I told him it was the "3.7l V8 Ecoboost" and he believed me LOL. I start my car up and as I am leaving he has his hand to his mouth saying "ddaaaaamnn" and he gives me a thumbs up. This was a completely stock V6, didn't even have window tint yet lol.
I did a jet turbine engine swap on my Mustang. The turbine came out of a Boeing 737...

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Add me to the list of people who say I'm done modding the car, yet I'm on this darn forum going through old posts in the classifieds and asking peeps if they still have stuff for sale.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I don't recall ever lying about my car. I have a loaded V8 ragtop so it's already exactly the car I wanted. I do like bragging about having a rare manual V8 convertible.

A couple of people mentioned colors. I also have Guard but would have preferred Dark Highland Green (Bullitt Mustang color), Green Gem (an F150 color), or even British Racing Green. Porshe has a great color called Irish Green used on the one-millionth 911. I love my car and the color is definitely unique, but in a perfect world I'd have one of the others I've listed.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Plenty of liars on forums, I promise. I know a guy that would jerk people around when they had something way out of his price range for sale. He just liked for people to think he was loaded, even if they were total strangers on the internet.
Some people have too much time on their hands and probably have some kind of personality disorder.

Nice first name, by the way..

That's so weird. We both used the same username format too.
:thumbsup: :cheers:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I don't recall ever lying about my car. I have a loaded V8 ragtop so it's already exactly the car I wanted. I do like bragging about having a rare manual V8 convertible.

A couple of people mentioned colors. I also have Guard but would have preferred Dark Highland Green (Bullitt Mustang color), Green Gem (an F150 color), or even British Racing Green. Porshe has a great color called Irish Green used on the one-millionth 911. I love my car and the color is definitely unique, but in a perfect world I'd have one of the others I've listed.

Mine is Guard as well. A lot of people mistake it for gray. To be fair, it looks like different colors in different lighting conditions.

Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
The only lie I've said about my car is: "Yeah man, I'm gunna drive this thing until the wheels fall off!"

My friends just roll their eyes whenever I echo that sentiment, as I've already been through three cars in the past eight months. They are more tuned to my BS than myself.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Is it lying if I tell people I got simple bolt ons in my car? (Stage 2 procharger)
I don't think there's such a thing as lying if drag racing. Pretty much you should never expect someone to play all their cards.
Sponsored