bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
This little chestnut is still making the rounds? This one was a lot of fun a few months and a few to many to many cold beverages ago.
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
My wife tells me she feels snooty when riding around with me in the Mustang. But I've always had a huge penis so I was used to the feeling.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
10 pages of this? And I read them? 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
Most people looking at you probably are expecting to see a hot blonde chick driving, and are severely disappointed.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I remember back in 1998-2000, the V6 Mustang was every teenage girl's dream car. At least that's how I saw it.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I hate it when panhandlers come up to me just because my car LOOKS expensive, but I'm not rich. Even worse when I have the top down and girls in the car. I feel like the biggest small penis douche-bag ever
100% no chill

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Most people looking at you probably are expecting to see a hot blonde chick driving, and are severely disappointed.
This is why I only drive mine at night before I get my windows tinted.:D

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
Ummm, don't really know what to say. The thing is a lot of people don't really care about you or your car. I'm also 18, but don't show off with my car (or live paycheck to paycheck for that matter, a terrible idea btw). I got the car because I love how it looks and I love driving it. I could care less what others think. I do have some fun sometimes, but usually when there's no one around, safety is my priority. The car does boost your self esteem and ego, but I wouldn't get it just for other people to compliment you or stare when you're acting like an idiot at a red light revving it to 4k.

Either way, Good luck and Have Fun!

Also, stop doing selfish and dangerous things, especially near others. We don't want another wrecked S550, and I don't want you to give young guys with nice cars a bad name, although I fear it is too late for that already. You are not above the law and should follow it at all times. Always use your blinker when changing lanes. Speeding is OK, but only a modest amount when traffic permits. Don't be swerving in between cars.

EDIT: What AMEX card do you have? I would think that it's difficult to get an AMEX at 18. I only have a discover right now.

For sure, Don't be a douche, lets be honest you drive a mustang and its a v6 which I own as well but its the lowest model, and its a mustang its not a p1 it just makes mustang people look arrogant so you should just enjoy your car for you not for what you think others think of you. I drive mine with pride because I work hard for it I like driving it and its beautiful, period.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
For sure, Don't be a douche, lets be honest you drive a mustang and its a v6 which I own as well but its the lowest model, and its a mustang its not a p1 it just makes mustang people look arrogant so you should just enjoy your car for you not for what you think others think of you. I drive mine with pride because I work hard for it I like driving it and its beautiful, period.
Right on bro! :cheers:
I could give a f*ck what others thing about me driving my Roush or my brand new truck. If they don't like it,.....too f*cking bad. They're not paying my bills. :thumbsup:

Macfarland

MacFastang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Prius III Touring
I can't believe I missed this thread :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He feels arrogant with an entry level Mustang? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And paying it paycheck to paycheck? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

With an automatic transmission? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Revs the engine with a V6 exhaust? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
All I am asking is if anyone in here can relate to me. And if not, I need some advice on how to control this whole mentality I have because I know it's not healthy for me to be putting a materialistic object before other priorities. I realize it's a problem. That's why I am reaching out.
Sell your car, buy a used civic, drive it for 7 years or until you have matured past your prepubescent troll phase, THEN get into a nice car. :headbonk:

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
I think you are in a bad dream and really are driving a Camaro.....

Hey guys, I am 18 and own a new red v6. It's honestly been the nicest thing I have ever owned or purchased myself. I have around 8k miles so far. I am very boastful about my car and love to show it off and brag about it.

This is a serious post and I just want to reach out to see if anyone else sometimes feels the same way as I do whenever I am driving my Mustang. I will occasionally speed and usually when switching lanes I won't use my blinker because I feel a bit superior, to be honest. I will even roll my windows down and play music and will even look around to see if any eyes are on me. It's just a strong passionate feeling I have about my car. It's very similar to having a sexy supermodel as a wife and wanting to show her off to everyone. Admittedly it's quite a sad thing, but I use my 2015 Mustang to boost my ego A LOT. I like whenever I see people staring at my car and especially whenever I get compliments about it. It boosts my self-esteem a lot. I will sometimes even just "flash" my key fob with the Mustang logo side around my AMEX card whenever I am at check out at a store or getting food. I will even start my car automatically from the key whenever I see someone outside around it and get gratification whenever they see me get in the car.

One thing I have recently started doing is coming to a stop and down shifting using my paddle shifters and will sometimes even put my car in neutral and rev the engine up to the 4k RPM limiter and then drop it back in drive whenever I have to push the accelerator to move forward (because I have an automatic, of course.. But I do it safely, I wait until it revs back down and then put it back in drive). It's all about getting people to see the car with me in it.

Once again, I am 18 but I'm not wealthy by all means; I only have a mere $500 in the bank. I literally work for my car; live paycheck to paycheck and 80% of my income goes to the car.

Do you guys think it's a little bit too over the top or is it normal that I feel so passionate about my car?

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Do I feel arrogant? ehh, sometimes. Do I see people staring and does it make me proud? Hell yeah, I worked hard to be able to afford this car and it's awesome that some other people admire it too.

I also feel like a d-bag sometimes with my exhaust set-up, especially when merging on the highway since it sounds like I'm going all out when I'm shifting at 4k.

Oh well, I like the car. It makes me happy. Some random people like it and some think it's the worst thing ever. F*ck them. Lol
Sponsored