Do you feel arrogant with your Mustang?

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
For sure, Don't be a douche, lets be honest you drive a mustang and its a v6 which I own as well but its the lowest model, and its a mustang its not a p1 it just makes mustang people look arrogant so you should just enjoy your car for you not for what you think others think of you. I drive mine with pride because I work hard for it I like driving it and its beautiful, period.
I actually have an Ecoboost, but close enough. Whenever someone asks if I have the V8 and I'm like no, they assume I have a V6. When I tell them it's a turbo 4, they say "Oh, like an SVO?" I find it sort of funny but sort of annoying. They sometimes have a smirk on their face and one person told me that they have a 2003 GT and it was pretty quick. I responded with "I bet, it's almost as fast as my Mustang." I guess he didn't know that the Ecoboost is faster than the GT of before 2010, just doesn't sound as good!
Sponsored

Barry626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3L
Ummm, don't really know what to say. The thing is a lot of people don't really care about you or your car. I'm also 18, but don't show off with my car (or live paycheck to paycheck for that matter, a terrible idea btw). I got the car because I love how it looks and I love driving it. I could care less what others think. I do have some fun sometimes, but usually when there's no one around, safety is my priority. The car does boost your self esteem and ego, but I wouldn't get it just for other people to compliment you or stare when you're acting like an idiot at a red light revving it to 4k.

Either way, Good luck and Have Fun!

Also, stop doing selfish and dangerous things, especially near others. We don't want another wrecked S550, and I don't want you to give young guys with nice cars a bad name, although I fear it is too late for that already. You are not above the law and should follow it at all times. Always use your blinker when changing lanes. Speeding is OK, but only a modest amount when traffic permits. Don't be swerving in between cars.

EDIT: What AMEX card do you have? I would think that it's difficult to get an AMEX at 18. I only have a discover right now.
:thumbsup:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Troll or not this kid is a complete Asshole. I vote ban

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
And this ladies and gentlemen is why a lot of species eat their young.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Omg, this thread is still alive? :lol:

Sponsored

TruBlu16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrin
Vehicle(s)
'16 Blue GT Base
Aw razzberries Did I just necropost again? I saw activity from yesterday, so I figured this was new. My bad.

Falcon01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost Premium PP Manual
EDIT: What AMEX card do you have? I would think that it's difficult to get an AMEX at 18. I only have a discover right now.
I just wanted to state that since my original post, I have gotten an American Express, the see though one. It's apparently not that hard to get an Amex.

Inigo

P2P Engineering
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT 6spd
I think being humble is the best thing you can do. Sometimes getting brought back down to earth helps.

Just remember, you are driving a V6 mustang...

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
LOL

the thread that refuses to die!
Sponsored