Do you drive in quiet mode?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yep, but only for a few seconds before the cold start calms down. The Steeda axel backs are loud when you get on it and semi civil at idle. Still a little hard to creep around though. My car only warms up long enough for me to back out of the driveway and walk through the house to get in and go. Still no garage door opener but don't really want one.
I'm sure you could try to buy original visors to swap them out to get Homelink, if that's something you wanna do.
See an old thread on this:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/homelink-visor-easy-swap.17978/
Sponsored

MadDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang PP2 with Triple X-Pipe
I use quiet start. When I leave my neighborhood, I click on my mode, which changes my exhaust to track mode. And when I see law enforcement, I turn on quiet mode.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I use quiet start. When I leave my neighborhood, I click on my mode, which changes my exhaust to track mode. And when I see law enforcement, I turn on quiet mode.
Yup, got the same - quiet mode 9pm-8am and Track mode in "MyMode."
Why change it for LE? Does your area check for sound levels or something? The Bullitt exhaust is loud, but I've heard lot louder on some hack job cars...

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Vics Shelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 2020 Ford Fusion 2011 Ford Focus
Ive been driving my car in quit mode alot lately I bought a JLT intake for it and now I can really hear the blower whine which I really enjoy!

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ive been driving my car in quit mode alot lately I bought a JLT intake for it and now I can really hear the blower whine which I really enjoy!
"Quit" mode... Is that a special mode you got flashed into your car's PCM as aftermarket for the blower? :D
I kid... Sweet, I've always loved a good SC whine

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Itā€™s all fun and games fellas until the valve gets stuck in track mode. Every rose does in fact have itā€™s thorns. Letā€™s see how long it lasts.

Sponsored

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Race mode driven only...Its a Mustang, not a Prius!

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
Unfortunately the 2020 PP1 Premium package I picked up did NOT have active valve.

H-Pipe was awesome, but then sounded raspy.
Tried to fix it.
Steeda aggressive axle-back added to ā€œrumbleā€ itā€¦ā€¦ Fuuuuuuuugggggg. :blush:

Thank the good Lord I live on 13 acres and the only people I piss off are the wife and kids.
G Damn car is loud as F!!!!

PS - on the freeway, I left off when passing people so I donā€™t scare them. I also let off throughout any residential areas. I also let off through parking lots, also let off through suburban areas, also let off through downtown areas, also let off through commercial areas.
I actually only get on it at track. šŸ˜£

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately the 2020 PP1 Premium package I picked up did NOT have active valve.

Tried to fix it.
Steeda aggressive axle-back added to ā€œrumbleā€ itā€¦ā€¦ Fuuuuuuuugggggg. :blush:

Thank the good Lord I live on 13 acres and the only people I piss off are the wife and kids.

PS - on the freeway, I left off when passing people so I donā€™t scare them. I also let off throughout any residential areas. I also let off through parking lots, also let off through suburban areas, also let off through downtown areas, also let off through commercial areas.
It's a cayote motor X2 OVHC, 4 valve per hole ................ it is suppose to sound raspy. nature of the beast celebrate it, eat some vetts & kamaros .

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

Tried to fix it.

Mmmm, das a lot of "letting off".... :(
But, kudos to you for being respectful. Not to open a can of worms or start a rabbit hole discussion, but in the last like 2-3yrs of driving I feel like I've noticed people are just dicks on the road and do not give a damn about other drivers.
My defensive driving skills went from "utilized once a week around that one asshole driver" to "I have to be in hard core defensive driving mode 24/7" and I don't even live in heavy urban area.

MadDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang PP2 with Triple X-Pipe
Why change it for LE? Does your area check for sound levels or something? The Bullitt exhaust is loud, but I've heard lot louder on some hack job cars...
I have LTH, resonator delete and Corsa double x pipe. And I live in California.
Sponsored