Sponsored

Diff temperature?

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
I have an Oz spec Bullitt. It has the temperature switch mounted in the diff housing. Where and how do you find the diff temperature reading?
Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Not sure on the Australian models but your Bullitt has a digital dash, yes? Is it not one of the center gauge choices?

OP
OP

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure on the Australian models but your Bullitt has a digital dash, yes? Is it not one of the center gauge choices?
No, We donā€™t get the centre gauges, Only the gauges in the instrument assembly. I wonder what the idea is of the switch but no apparent readout anywhere

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
No, We donā€™t get the centre gauges, Only the gauges in the instrument assembly. I wonder what the idea is of the switch but no apparent readout anywhere
db252 isnā€™t referring to the (2) small physical gauges seen on the upper dash portion of the US Spec Bulllitts (or GT/EB w/PP). Heā€™s referring to the digital mini gauges that would be found in the digital speedometer cluster. Within the speedo cluster you should be able to cycle through all of the options via the steering wheel button and find the mink gauge display which would have the rear diff temp.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I do not have the digital dash and can read axle temp in the dash display.

Sponsored

OP
OP

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do not have the digital dash and can read axle temp in the dash display.
What does the diff icon look like, cos I canā€™t find it in the digital dash ā€˜configure gaugesā€™.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
What does the diff icon look like, cos I canā€™t find it in the digital dash ā€˜configure gaugesā€™.
It is in the main read out with all the gauges live inputs. Scroll down with arrow on your steering wheel till you see axle temp. Once your on it (highlighted) hit right arrow over to get just the axle temp gauge display. I have a base 300a car so you do have it in there. ;).

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
The gauge looks like this (first mini gauge) and should be in the menu of choices on 'select gauges' albeit I know non US versions sometimes have things left out.

IMG_1211.jpg
Sponsored