Sponsored

Datalogging Pulls Where and How to Get Away With It?

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
i mean if you do it in 4th that should just be a run on a long highway onramp
Sponsored

VicRattlehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RS1 Roush EcoBoost
Pay for some Dyno pulls. You can usually get three pulls for $85-$100. That way you don’t have to risk high speeds on the highway. I did mine in 3rd gear on the highway when no traffic was around. I also asked if I could make the pulls in 2nd gear at slower speeds and was told that I could, provided the car can hook.
I’m on revision 20 something. At $85-100 per session thats 1700-2000 in just dyno time. That’s insane when there’s thousands of miles of open roads.
I use a highway on ramp to the next exit. There’s a rest area in between so I go down and back getting off at the rest area both sides. That’s 4 pulls in like 5 miles it works

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’m on revision 20 something. At $85-100 per session thats 1700-2000 in just dyno time. That’s insane when there’s thousands of miles of open roads.
I use a highway on ramp to the next exit. There’s a rest area in between so I go down and back getting off at the rest area both sides. That’s 4 pulls in like 5 miles it works
Oh, I agree with you, it’s a lot cheaper. It’s also how I did mine too. I couldn't wait to get it over with, as all I could think about was if I got pulled over, I’d probably be going to jail at the speeds that 3rd gear is capable of during the WOT logs.

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Mexico. Haven't you watched the You Tube videos??
Sponsored