Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Even if you’ve survived the infection, you don’t know if you have good neutralizing antibodies or a lot of irrelevant antibodies.”
and the covid "shots" don't provide Sterilizing immunity either. At best they jump-start the body's pattern recognition process - ie. makes it more likely the body will whack the virus while it's still 'new' so it doesn't get a solid foothold. BTW asymptomatic transmission has also been refuted.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
MY wife gets her second shot in a week I think. I'm waiting to decide if I get it or not. Leaning towards not though. I've accepted my fate as being wished to die for not getting this shot.

Edit: I also only where my mask when required but don't make a big deal about it.
Had lunch today with 2 of my friends, both doctors and both agreed, that if I had covid, I shouldn't take the vaccine (I wasn't going to anyway and I work at a big pharma company and 80-90% of my department are not taking it)
I will take my 2% chance of dying from it...
I also drive a Mustang on Cup 2's in rain so I think my chances of dying from that are much higher ;)

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
you mean 0.2% (over 70 and obese and/or in bad health generally) or the 0.02% (over 60)?
I wanted to make the number higher so people understand that I understand the risk... but you are right, it is like 0.2% or something like that. (I am 32, good health, gym 4-5 times a week, swimming etc)

Sponsored

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
I'll just leave this here. Hey, are you gonna argue with the NIH?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/
Okay, normally I just ignore what you post because, well just read it.....

But, probably to my detriment, what is your point with posting this “study”? These researchers did a literature review which indicated that in their professional opinion the vaccine study participants should have been informed about the risk of ADE during the trial.

And?

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
I'll just leave this here. Hey, are you gonna argue with the NIH?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/
This highlights the biggest challenge with misinformation online. It takes less than a minute to find an article supporting a specific viewpoint and significantly longer to refute it.

I'm sitting here having my morning coffee so I'll take a stab:

1: The author of the study's degree and certification is in dermatology.

Is he technically a doctor? Yes.

Is he qualified to evaluate this topic? Unknown but it raises the question of his experience and qualifications.

2: When was the study published?

October 28th 2020. This was before the trial data from the vaccines were released.

3: What has he said since publishing his paper?

"Dr. Timothy Cardozo, an associate professor at NYU Langone Health, was the author of one of the studies Mercola cited. The Pfizer and Moderna data that came out after he published his study greatly reduced his concern about antibody dependent enhancement, he told the AP in a statement. He also noted that his paper made no statement on whether COVID-19 vaccines should be taken or avoided."

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9934822788

It is absolutely inconvenient to take the time to critically evaluate every article which has led to the spread of misinformation in our current click-bait social media news cycle.

The only way to stop this is to take the time to evaluate information ourselves to minimize spreading misinformation online.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I wanted to make the number higher so people understand
Makes perfect sense. The truth just results in people making bad choices. [/where did I hear that before]

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I’ll just leave this here. I’m betting that a lot of you haven’t even heard of some of these disease’s.

The idea of not taking a vaccine to protect you from a virus that can kill you is pure insanity. Of course we now live in a world where even taking a dump becomes a political issue so I’m not sure why I’m surprised.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I wanted to make the number higher so people understand that I understand the risk... but you are right, it is like 0.2% or something like that. (I am 32, good health, gym 4-5 times a week, swimming etc)
Do you really think that this matters? Big deal, you go to this gym. You think that this lowers your risk of getting a deadly virus?

Do you really need to be on a respirator in a hospital to understand the reality of this virus? And what about the risk you pose to others? Unless you live in a bubble you could be responsible for others getting sick and possibly dying.

But that’s ok, you go to the gym 4-5 a week so all is well.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
And what about the risk you pose to others? Unless you live in a bubble you could be responsible for others getting sick and possibly dying.
Don't forget the fish he endangers when he swims.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Don't forget the fish he endangers when he swims.
Sorry Randy, but the humor doesn't work. :frown: My wife was infected last July. Still has side effects. She wore a mask, kept to herself, socially distanced when required. Didn't make a damns worth of difference. We do not know how she got infected.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
3: What has he said since publishing his paper?

"Dr. Timothy Cardozo, an associate professor at NYU Langone Health, was the author of one of the studies Mercola cited. The Pfizer and Moderna data that came out after he published his study greatly reduced his concern about antibody dependent enhancement, he told the AP in a statement. He also noted that his paper made no statement on whether COVID-19 vaccines should be taken or avoided."
The Pfizer and Moderna data shows NOTHING about ADE and for him to 'recant' is baseless. ADE is only observable AFTER the fact. But that's missing the POINT entirely. The problem is the willful/dishonest failure to get informed consent from the lab rats both back in the summer during trials and NOW, the greatest unchecked, unregulated phase 3 trial the world has ever seen.

The doctor is absolutely correct to assert ADE is a MAJOR risk factor that needed to have been disclosed - " Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern " Are you aware of what has happened in the past with attempts at a Corona-class vaccine? Big time ADE that killed the ENTIRE population of test subjects and the KNOWN fact that Corona virus have a nasty tendency to revert to fully active pathogens within a mere handful of cycles. That's why this Wuhan-19 experimental medical injection are using artificial means of producing selective proteins. They don't DARE give anyone an injection based on attenuated or 'dead' virus. It would be like the Polio fiasco where getting the vax lead to a non-trivial number of people GETTING polio.

These experimental medical injections were "tested" on young people with very, very low risk (99.99%+ survival rates) and yet are being handed out like candy to people who are of ill health generally and 65 yrs of age and older. You can NOT claim something is safe based on one population characteristic and then give it to a population with radically different parameters.

Test it on people who were obese, hypertensive, over 60 and barely healthy and show no side-effects or negative interactions FIRST, and then you might get away with an assertion that healthy people below the age of 50 are probably not going to keel over dead.

Out of control immune response is happening now and has been since the first injection. Or have you not been paying attention to sudden deaths after 1st or 2nd shots? The cause might not be ADE specifically, but it sure isn't because they're so full of joy and relief from getting their shot.

Just 2 days ago a famous boxer suddenly died after his blessed injection.

The doctor's original claim still stands. The test subjects are NOT being told the real risks they are taking.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.