Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Agreed, let's all hate on Alton.

Lmao. You guys are amazing, haha. I appreciate the love though :D :headbang:

After driving around an base model 08 dodge charger for 6 years (my first car), it's hard to not go crazy with mods. And taking pictures is just becoming addicting. Trying to control myself over here, lol.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
OMG, hahaha the double Michael Scotts are hypnotic.

Yeah, your car is pretty spectacular. It was actually my original color choice, then I found a deal on my black (with Redline) GT, with PP, and it was semi-immediately available so went that way - with the PP package it's stunning, so I'm happy :)

That being said, I've never kept a car stock, so your ride has a been a great preview of some of the things I plan to do.

[edit]

Triple! Hahaha ....

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
If you don't look back after your get out, you bought the wrong car.
LrMobile1104-2016-0738163249226541462.jpg

Sponsored

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Amen!

RJ

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
If you don't look back after your get out, you bought the wrong car.
LOL, I usually feel a bit self conscious staring at my car when I walk away from it. I always park way out in the parking lot when shopping wherever so I get a long time too look at it as I walk to it. ;)

Some warm Saturday soon, I'll have to park it in the driveway and sit on the porch looking at it while relaxing with a beer. :cheers:

RubyKojote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Amen sister!!! I find myself looking back all the time!!! Lol

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
I'm no Alton, but I had to share this one. Been taking a lot of pictures lately to bone up on using Photoshop and Lightroom to not suck at taking pictures.

Still only shooting on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I'm dying for a proper camera.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I'm no Alton, but I had to share this one. Been taking a lot of pictures lately to bone up on using Photoshop and Lightroom to not suck at taking pictures.

Still only shooting on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I'm dying for a proper camera.

S7E is a damn fine camera....for a mobile phone. Same one I have. Unfortunately I don't have my Mustang yet to take awesome pics (of course I'd steal my dad's Canon 60D for a day)

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

:D Thanks Danielle! Nice picture too!! :cheers:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible

Very nice......:thumbsup:

I cant wait to dust off my D90.:)

Lazydog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
Thanks a lot man! I'm using a Canon 6D with 70-300mm and 24-105mm lens. I recently just sold my Sony a6000 to a friend just because I wanted to go with a full frame. I've started tweaking with a few additional settings when editing and going a little out of what I'd usually do, and I'm loving "the new way" a lot more. :D

Here's the closest that I've gotten with the top up/windows up since the new wheels and one with the old wheels:

I haven't taken many with the top up since I got the CDC light bar, lol. No pics with the top down and windows up though :(.

Which rear spoiler is that? I'm trying to find one that doesn't cover the third brake light.
Sponsored