jwt

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I was in heavy traffic yesterday and apart from arguing with the computer about gently applying gas while engaging the clutch, no issues with repeated on off clutch in 1st gear work for over 30 minutes. Now all I need to do is find a blind spot mirror that doesn't look silly. I understand the logic of dropping it off BLIS equipped cars, my expedition is the same, but I don't agree with it.
Sponsored

Kevwoods

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
I was in heavy traffic yesterday and apart from arguing with the computer about gently applying gas while engaging the clutch, no issues with repeated on off clutch in 1st gear work for over 30 minutes. Now all I need to do is find a blind spot mirror that doesn't look silly. I understand the logic of dropping it off BLIS equipped cars, my expedition is the same, but I don't agree with it.
I'm new to all this, hoping to get my 20 Bullitt in a week or two, who in the UK supplies these better springs? Thanks.

sport160

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm new to all this, hoping to get my 20 Bullitt in a week or two, who in the UK supplies these better springs? Thanks.
Hi and congrats on the new mustang. You should be able to contact Steeda in the UK and they can supply it, its listed on the UK website I believe. I replaced both spring and perch, Im glad I did as the ford perch broke whilst trying to get it out

Definitely makes a noticeable difference to overall clutch feel and smoothness of change, but Id give yourself a couple of weeks with the standard Ford offering 1st just to see how you get along with it, some people have no issues at all.
Sponsored