Sponsored

CG Fab Single Turbo Install

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just a little sneak peak of a buddy's 2018 Mustang we have been working on. He bought the hot side from CG Fab and then pieced together the rest of the kit. There were a few issues and challenges on the 2018 to get the kit installed but I think its turned out pretty awesome!
  • CG Fab T4 Hot Side
  • Precision 7675 Turbo
  • Tial 44mm Wastegates
  • Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve
  • Treadstone 1300hp A2A Intercooler
  • Custom Cold Side
  • Custom 3.5" Downpipe (Through the hood :rockon:)
He is still not done. It starts and idles great. Just need to finish installing a triple pump fuel system, injectors, boost controller and get it tuned.

2TdzRLN.jpg
Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Ran some turbo headers from Caleb back in the day on my 95 gt. Combo was 306, t76, c4 trans. Went 9.73 at 137 on pump. Can't wait to see what your pals car runs!!!

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Ive been watching his videos. Interesting build.

I was inches away from going with the CGF kit myself but went the twins route instead. With CG, i would have gone T6 and stainless. Also i would have worked to keep the AC. And i would have ran the exhaust out the back LOL.

Car is going to fly though. Im definitely excited to see it run.

OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Ive been watching his videos. Interesting build.

I was inches away from going with the CGF kit myself but went the twins route instead. With CG, i would have gone T6 and stainless. Also i would have worked to keep the AC. And i would have ran the exhaust out the back LOL.

Car is going to fly though. Im definitely excited to see it run.
Yeah he is putting the A/C back on. Hes going to make a custom line but now that the kit is installed and we relocated the harness, etc there is plenty of room for A/C.

Exhaust out the back? That one would be tough with A/C. Routing options are limited but I am sure it would be possible...

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW GT Auto & Recaros
while my tastes are along the same lines as gimmie11s, I'm really glad someone did a CG fab single coyote kit on an s550 AND made a thread with pics! One question though, how much room is there for a larger downpipe with the factory cooling fans? Definitely in to see you guys make the 7675 do some work!

OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
while my tastes are along the same lines as gimmie11s, I'm really glad someone did a CG fab single coyote kit on an s550 AND made a thread with pics! One question though, how much room is there for a larger downpipe with the factory cooling fans? Definitely in to see you guys make the 7675 do some work!
You could easily fit a 4". We wrapped his and still have at least 1" on each side. His radiator/fans could move even further forward if we had to and he could do aftermarket fan shroud like the hellion kit to get even more clearance. Dare I say a 5" could fit...

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
You could easily fit a 4". We wrapped his and still have at least 1" on each side. His radiator/fans could move even further forward if we had to and he could do aftermarket fan shroud like the hellion kit to get even more clearance. Dare I say a 5" could fit...
CPR runs a 5” under the car out the back that merged into dual 3”.

It’s tight, but can be done.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

I feel like I'm missing a thread. Anyone got a link?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Thru the hood.:surprised:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kryckter

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Updated pic. Lethal Performance triple pump fuel system for direction injection installed. Tune and test drive soon!
Engine.png

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Nice. I’m excited to see it run.

WickedRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 10R80 Velocity Blue
I follow his YouTube Channel. Car is turning out awesome. Makes me wanna tear into mine.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Yeah, his video yesterday was great. Thing is running mid 5's 1/8 mile and 124+ mph. Car is insane fast.
Sponsored