Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I had to repair my pressure washer cuz I broke it. :-) Took about ten days to get the correct parts but by then, the car was REALLY dusty. Gave her the much needed bath....

1649668632252.png

The next day, I did a wipe down using GTechniq's Panel Wipe and then spent a number of hours putting a coat of CarPro Reload on her. Did the wheels with Reload then shined the tars. :-) I think Reload is the best ceramic topper on the market. I use Elixir in between.

Here's a "Deyon" image. <grin>

1649668834328.png

Finally, a couple shots of My Sarah post topper..

1649669357017.png

1649669298688.png
Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sierra, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
Love that color! Looks great! What wheels are those?

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I prefer Polishangel Cosmic spritz or High Gloss as a topper myself. Although I use a good number of carpro products such as Hydro2, reset, perl, and Clarify.

Richard

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I had to repair my pressure washer cuz I broke it. :-) Took about ten days to get the correct parts but by then, the car was REALLY dusty. Gave her the much needed bath....

1649668632252.png

The next day, I did a wipe down using GTechniq's Panel Wipe and then spent a number of hours putting a coat of CarPro Reload on her. Did the wheels with Reload then shined the tars. :-) I think Reload is the best ceramic topper on the market. I use Elixir in between.

Here's a "Deyon" image. <grin>

1649668834328.png

Finally, a couple shots of My Sarah post topper..

1649669357017.png

1649669298688.png
Been a while since I used Reload, but always loved the results.

What happened to your pressure washer?

Sponsored

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Howdy, Deyon and the answer to that question is a moderately long story.

I'm a knucklehead and I have thought that the chemical injection hose would cycle chemicals through the pump. Reason being, I was told years ago to use RV Anti-freeze to lubricate the pump for storage. (I found out it doesn't go the pump...duh.) Wasted a LOT of anti-freeze over the years. :cool: Gotta get one of those bottles with a hose connection and THEN put a QC fitting on it. :-)

So, when the unit wouldn't pull in the chemical, I took it apart. Couldn't find the issue BUT in the process of re-installing, I crushed a little spring in the output side. Took me over a week to get the vendor to finally send the correct part and I was back in business.

BTW, I learned that OG simply buys Kranzle's from "Dirt Killer" and that's the vendor I had to get the parts from.

Live and learn, eh?

Yep, LOVE Reload and Elixir, they're my GoTo bottles.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Howdy, Deyon and the answer to that question is a moderately long story.

I'm a knucklehead and I have thought that the chemical injection hose would cycle chemicals through the pump. Reason being, I was told years ago to use RV Anti-freeze to lubricate the pump for storage. (I found out it doesn't go the pump...duh.) Wasted a LOT of anti-freeze over the years. :cool: Gotta get one of those bottles with a hose connection and THEN put a QC fitting on it. :-)

So, when the unit wouldn't pull in the chemical, I took it apart. Couldn't find the issue BUT in the process of re-installing, I crushed a little spring in the output side. Took me over a week to get the vendor to finally send the correct part and I was back in business.

BTW, I learned that OG simply buys Kranzle's from "Dirt Killer" and that's the vendor I had to get the parts from.

Live and learn, eh?

Yep, LOVE Reload and Elixir, they're my GoTo bottles.
Ouch!

I love the idea that these Kranzle machines can be rebuilt and repaired, but I would be to nervous pulling mine to bits.

Have you changed the oil in it yet?

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Yep, changed it about two months ago, D. Original was clean as a whistle and no debris.

I second the emotion for being able to repair and rebuild the Kranzle's. I LOVE the darn thing and it makes car washing SO easy and does such a superlative job.

Funny, while the machine was down, I BRIEFLY thought about washing her the old fashioned way.

Nah...I decided to wait. :-)

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Yep, changed it about two months ago, D. Original was clean as a whistle and no debris.

I second the emotion for being able to repair and rebuild the Kranzle's. I LOVE the darn thing and it makes car washing SO easy and does such a superlative job.

Funny, while the machine was down, I BRIEFLY thought about washing her the old fashioned way.

Nah...I decided to wait. :-)
I can't even remember the last time I washed a car without a pressure washer, apart from rinse-less washing.

Apart from it's performance, what I love about the Kranzle is how smooth and stout sounding they are. The lack of high pitched noises as the pump amps up and down is worth the price alone.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Totally agree with everything you said, D. To those I would add...

- Ability to lower the pressure (for reducing GPM to rinse with DI water.)

- Excellent hose and reel.

- Ability to change the oil.

Then there are all of OG's improvements, especially the QC fittings and wand. Game changers. It is by far my favorite "power tool." :cool:

Sponsored

VIPR01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Gremlin
Looks Great! Had some issues with my Kranzle last summer, picked up an Active Pressure washer as a spare - now Iā€™m not saying itā€™s the same league as the Kranzle - but I catch myself using the Active more - for $220.00 tough to beat.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
My car is coated with Cquartz and I use reload once a month. However, with my new hood and after doing a paint correction to the hood, I applied the new Cquartz SIC ceramic. They say not to use reload on that new SIC formula stating that it actually slicker than reload. And I washed my car today and I can 100% attest to that. Huge difference. Makes me wanna redo the entire car with the new stuff

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
..but I catch myself using the Active more
VIPR: I've had my share of two hundred dollar pressure washers...three or four if memory serves...and I can't even IMAGINE wanting to use one of those instead of the Kranzle. Do you have the OG quick disconnect fittings and wand?

For me, there's just no comparison.

VIPR01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Gremlin
Yep, I do have the QDs & various wands from OG. Iā€™m setting up a Harbor Freight ULINE cheapo cart with the Active mounted on the bottom shelf simply as fun project. In a blind test with a white nozzle/4.0 I prob couldnā€™t tell the diff in output between the Kranzle & Active. I replaced all the factory hoses/input hoses with OG hardware - most of them crossed over from my Kranzle set-up so for $220 bucks not too shabby. Just picked up the Detail Factory tire brush & ā€œshaving creamā€ applicatorā€¦ works pretty good with Perl/OG dressing.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Yep, I do have the QDs & various wands from OG. Iā€™m setting up a Harbor Freight ULINE cheapo cart with the Active mounted on the bottom shelf simply as fun project. In a blind test with a white nozzle/4.0 I prob couldnā€™t tell the diff in output between the Kranzle & Active. I replaced all the factory hoses/input hoses with OG hardware - most of them crossed over from my Kranzle set-up so for $220 bucks not too shabby. Just picked up the Detail Factory tire brush & ā€œshaving creamā€ applicatorā€¦ works pretty good with Perl/OG dressing.
The OG upgrades to the hose, gun, wand and nozzles make a world of difference. They will out live the Active and therefor can be transferred to a new machine when needed.

As for output, it's a very close set of numbers -

Active - 1.86 GPM at 1050 PSI
Kranzle K1322 TS - 1.9 GPM at 1010 PSI

What separates them is the more refined sound of the Kranzle, it just sound so strong and smooth.

Let us know what you think of the tire brush and Curveball brush.

dftb103.jpg

dfcb101.jpg

I want both of these, especially the tire brush. Both are not currently on sale in Australia, although my favorite supplier tells me he will have them in the coming months. Question is, do I pony up the cash for shipping to Australia from OG ($150!!!!!) or be a sane person and just be patient? :crackup:
Sponsored

Last edited: