Ceramic coat

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
After the wash, I remove the nozzle then just let the water flow, starting on the roof of course!! It’s 95% dry then!! ...Then...I take my electric leaf blower for what remains!!... instead of the old days of 1/2hr or more of the Chamois..!!! ...or just use the new towels the detainers sell!! Boom, done! Don’t forget to use Elixir...for the Ultra Pop in shine!!! ...for my hood and roof done 2 coats then ran out of product!! DOH...forgot I did my wheels in and out!!! More CQuartz 3.0 coming!!
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
@obgod3 ...maybe think about the rear license plate insert...I’m doing a gloss Black wrap in that area Tuesday!! With your color it would be Killer!!!!!
E75F099A-AFE7-4586-AC1E-FF52F665EF62.jpeg

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
After the wash, I remove the nozzle then just let the water flow, starting on the roof of course!! It’s 95% dry then!! ...Then...I take my electric leaf blower for what remains!!... instead of the old days of 1/2hr or more of the Chamois..!!! ...or just use the new towels the detainers sell!! Boom, done! Don’t forget to use Elixir...for the Ultra Pop in shine!!! ...for my hood and roof done 2 coats then ran out of product!! DOH...forgot I did my wheels in and out!!! More CQuartz 3.0 coming!!
I did the water thing you mentioned, again was blown away at how it works. I am in home transition so dont have my leaf blower but a few minutes with my chamois and a towel and I was good to go.
Sponsored