Ceramic Coat..None Better!!

Boostamoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' GT
Merlin's elixir is more of a drying aid / QD. I'd say it's meant to be used with a drying towel or microfiber towel to essentially "wax as you dry". In the case of elixir you have reload mixed in instead of a spray wax.

I'd still clean the car with a normal waterless wash. I only say this if you truly do not have access to a water outlet & the 2-bucket method as that is ideal.
After the waterless wash just spray on some of the elixir (probably two spritz per panel) and wipe it all down with a drying towel. If you need to go back and touch up any streaks, you shouldn't have any unless you used too much product.

If that's your car in your avatar all I can say is the major down side to owning a darker colored car is it will not stay clean & shiny for long. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to keep dust and dirt off of it, and I'm speaking from experience.
Also beware of the rabbit hole that is auto detailing products. Everyone here offers really sound advice as most of us have done the trial and error.

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium